Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

anyone got the 2009 subaru impreza sport hatch?

anyone got the 2009 subaru impreza sport hatch?

Old Oct 9th 2008, 9:03 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anyone got the 2009 subaru impreza sport hatch?

Originally Posted by Kittykerr
that was the USA website, try subaru.ca
Yep, the Winding Road is a US site, but my local dealer's (that I just checked) is definitely Canadian.
Old Oct 9th 2008, 9:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by R I C H
Yep, the Winding Road is a US site, but my local dealer's (that I just checked) is definitely Canadian.
well your local dealer is wrong... the model line up is very different in USA to canada.

check the canadian site www.subaru.ca , no GT, then check the us site www.subaru.com to see the differences..

and from that article, they are not rebadging old stock 08's, they are simply now selling that model as a GT for 2009... old stock 2008 wrx's are still wrx's..
and the GT is only available in auto anyway for 2009.. all the canadian ones are available in manual here...

the two calgary dealers ive been in are the biggest subaru dealers in canada, and have examples of every model of the forecourt..

i take it this is your dealer.. http://www.zimmer.subarudealer.ca/We...&WebSiteID=172

there is no GT model on there either..

Last edited by Kittykerr; Oct 9th 2008 at 9:09 pm.
Old Oct 9th 2008, 9:27 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute

I've not visited that site, only the Zimmer Autosport site, which is the dealers own independent site, rather than Subaru's dealer environment.

I guess the sales guy I saw this morning could have been talking about US imports, they stock a few of those on occasion.