Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

for anyone genuinely not happy in canda

for anyone genuinely not happy in canda

Old May 6th 2010, 1:57 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: for anyone genuinely not happy in canda

Nothing to fight about so you can all step away there's nothing to see.

I am not trying to come across as holier than thou or anything Kate, (I wish more newbies would speak up, take the inevitable flak in the light hearted manner it is intended, and then continue to contribute.)

You started off so well and are indeed giving as good as you get, however the big I am act loses friends (?) very quickly.

For the record yes I am a half wit, I don't subscribe to living my life by a measure of jiggled about letters, unless those letters are DILLIGAF, I also wish there were more ladies on here aside from us not so dull housewives, that could give the super powers a run for their money in discussions.

Whilst this thread started off about happiness in Canada, it's turned into a yawn about happiness on the forum - it's what you make it innit - you want a meaty discussion - start one - the fun comes from within those.

Peace out I need a fag.
Old May 6th 2010, 1:59 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Thought you were keeping a low profile hun, has your puter been sorted ?
Or did you finally get out of wedding mode and back to reality
Good to see you back
ps cheers CP - when his lordship is at home theres always stuff going on so I don't get to annoy everyone as much. He goes back next week so i'll keep properly in touch then.

Til then, flying visits and a watchful eye
Old May 6th 2010, 2:03 am

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kate 17
Is that it? I thought you'd like my post - I even threw some psycho-nonsense in just for you as you seem to appreciate that stuff.

Look, we can trade patronizing put-downs all day but even I'm getting bored of it now. You say you like to be a catalyst for discussions, and I can see that you do given you've made your mark on BE in quite a few threads. You've got strong opinions on things, so lets have more of the type of stuff you've posted about dogs on buses and seal clubbing and less of the naval gazing seen in this thread. Debate is good, but it's not just about getting a reaction or showing how clever you are (though I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't admit that was part of the attraction) it's also possible you might learn something new or get a better understanding of somebody else's point of view.
Alan2005 is online now Add to Alan2005's Reputation Report Post Reply With Quote

Blah bloody blah blah do the test and tell me your Jungian type.

Sometimes Google is not your friend..
The Robert Smith reference was to the song "Killing An Arab",
taken from the central motif of Camus' masterpiece...

I can't be bothered with any of it!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: 2237875926_c42781d3d1.jpg Views: 2 Size: 119.1 KB ID: 92513

I haven't read it....I might now though. Robert Smith has a song called"killing the Arab" Do you even like the Cure?

Scotsanddel are you accusing me of having a yeast infection?
WTF??
Old May 6th 2010, 9:23 pm
Forum Regular

kate 17 is a glorious beacon of lightkate 17 is a glorious beacon of lightkate 17 is a glorious beacon of lightkate 17 is a glorious beacon of lightkate 17 is a glorious beacon of lightkate 17 is a glorious beacon of lightkate 17 is a glorious beacon of lightkate 17 is a glorious beacon of lightkate 17 is a glorious beacon of lightkate 17 is a glorious beacon of lightkate 17 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Nothing to fight about so you can all step away there's nothing to see.

I am not trying to come across as holier than thou or anything Kate, (I wish more newbies would speak up, take the inevitable flak in the light hearted manner it is intended, and then continue to contribute.)

You started off so well and are indeed giving as good as you get, however the big I am act loses friends (?) very quickly.

For the record yes I am a half wit, I don't subscribe to living my life by a measure of jiggled about letters, unless those letters are DILLIGAF, I also wish there were more ladies on here aside from us not so dull housewives, that could give the super powers a run for their money in discussions.

Whilst this thread started off about happiness in Canada, it's turned into a yawn about happiness on the forum - it's what you make it innit - you want a meaty discussion - start one - the fun comes from within those.

Peace out I need a fag.

Well Mandy, I'll look forward to seeing you around. I'm still seeing if I can last without getting into trouble....Jiggled about letters are definitely not allowed.
Old May 7th 2010, 1:18 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Well Mandy, I'll look forward to seeing you around. I'm still seeing if I can last without getting into trouble....Jiggled about letters are definitely not allowed.
Watch it Moochoppers -she's trying to blind you with science
Old May 7th 2010, 1:19 am
Forum Regular

kate 17 is a glorious beacon of lightkate 17 is a glorious beacon of lightkate 17 is a glorious beacon of lightkate 17 is a glorious beacon of lightkate 17 is a glorious beacon of lightkate 17 is a glorious beacon of lightkate 17 is a glorious beacon of lightkate 17 is a glorious beacon of lightkate 17 is a glorious beacon of lightkate 17 is a glorious beacon of lightkate 17 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
Watch it Moochoppers -she's trying to blind you with science

You should be packing for the weekend instead of being cheeky.
Old May 7th 2010, 3:57 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

You should be packing for the weekend instead of being cheeky.
Why?? I am here for the weekend you daft tart!
Old May 7th 2010, 3:58 pm
half a century

Originally Posted by Minnesota Cabin
No
Like your avi!
Old May 9th 2010, 3:19 am
Account Closed

Flaykee1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dgjamison
anyone who is not happy in canada, please feel free to express your feelings, we have been there and done it and we will not attack you. Your views are very much important to us so please feel free to express yourself without being attacked
Personal attacks are all you get on this forum. Why can't I have an opinion? No Canada is NOT what it used to be! Yes I am from a small town. I don't have to justify that to anyone!

Yes I know more about Canada than some of the idiots who try to call this home now. You haven't got a clue!

Maybe if you'd all go back to Britain Canada MIGHT be better!
Old May 9th 2010, 3:33 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Flaykee1
Personal attacks are all you get on this forum. Why can't I have an opinion? No Canada is NOT what it used to be! Yes I am from a small town. I don't have to justify that to anyone!

Yes I know more about Canada than some of the idiots who try to call this home now. You haven't got a clue!

Maybe if you'd all go back to Britain Canada MIGHT be better!
Yes, we'd all be better off without idiot immigrants. Some of them even have the temerity to blame others for their failings.