Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Any Irish expats in Regina SK

Wikiposts

Any Irish expats in Regina SK

Old Apr 13th 2013, 2:57 am
?

jwtimmon is a splendid one to beholdjwtimmon is a splendid one to beholdjwtimmon is a splendid one to beholdjwtimmon is a splendid one to beholdjwtimmon is a splendid one to beholdjwtimmon is a splendid one to beholdjwtimmon is a splendid one to beholdjwtimmon is a splendid one to beholdjwtimmon is a splendid one to beholdjwtimmon is a splendid one to beholdjwtimmon is a splendid one to behold
Default Any Irish expats in Regina SK

Hi

I'm flying over for a recce this week and for interviews and I'd like meet up with any recent Irish expats in the Regina area to suss out what its like, costs of living etc.

I'll be tied up during the week but Saturday I'll be wandering around looking at various places and could meet for a coffee if anyone is interested?

Regards

John
Old Apr 13th 2013, 7:35 am
Just Joined

Tysonkia26 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any Irish expats in Regina SK

Originally Posted by jwtimmon
Hi

I'm flying over for a recce this week and for interviews and I'd like meet up with any recent Irish expats in the Regina area to suss out what its like, costs of living etc.

I'll be tied up during the week but Saturday I'll be wandering around looking at various places and could meet for a coffee if anyone is interested?

Regards

John
Hey John,

We aren't Irish but we are English! There are quite a few Irish here in Regina it's just finding them! In fact there are quite a few people from the United Kingdom here in Regina. If you are still looking at going for a coffee, my partner and I would love to meet up and chat!

Stacey
Old Apr 14th 2013, 12:40 am
?

jwtimmon is a splendid one to beholdjwtimmon is a splendid one to beholdjwtimmon is a splendid one to beholdjwtimmon is a splendid one to beholdjwtimmon is a splendid one to beholdjwtimmon is a splendid one to beholdjwtimmon is a splendid one to beholdjwtimmon is a splendid one to beholdjwtimmon is a splendid one to beholdjwtimmon is a splendid one to beholdjwtimmon is a splendid one to behold

Hi Stacey

I've PM'd you my email address. We can firm up the time and place closer to the day.

Regards

John
Old Apr 14th 2013, 4:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Look for any pub selling UK or Irish draught beers and you will find ex pats especially on a Friday night.
Old Apr 14th 2013, 8:33 am
?

Sounds like a plan, might make up a cardboard sign and hang it around my neck saying
"Newbie from Ireland looking to move here - HELP!"
Old Apr 14th 2013, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Go and see Niall at O'Hanlons Bar in the downtown , great bloke and he'll give you the lowdown on everything .