Reload this Page >

Any Ex-Pats in Ottawa, Ontario?

Wikiposts

Any Ex-Pats in Ottawa, Ontario?

Old Aug 9th 2004, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

MariaP is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Any Ex-Pats in Ottawa, Ontario?

I am born in Canada originally but had a British mother and I also lived in London in the UK for over 10 years. I am back now living in Ottawa and it would be nice to meet up with some Ex-Pats as I do miss Britain. Perhaps we can get a group together to meet up in Ottawa. Let me know if anyone is out there and is interested in meeting as a group.
Old Aug 9th 2004, 10:17 am
squarepants

Default Re: Any Ex-Pats in Ottawa, Ontario?

Why just limit it to Ottawa, there are some folks here in Montreal, Kingston, Northumberland, Quinte and all that, all those areas are pretty much close to each other, and a big get together one in a while, surely won't hurt.

We might even join you guys, who knows

Originally Posted by MariaP
I am born in Canada originally but had a British mother and I also lived in London in the UK for over 10 years. I am back now living in Ottawa and it would be nice to meet up with some Ex-Pats as I do miss Britain. Perhaps we can get a group together to meet up in Ottawa. Let me know if anyone is out there and is interested in meeting as a group.

Old Aug 9th 2004, 12:43 pm
Account Closed

Sean Boxer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

We arrived about a month ago and are loving Ottawa, we're in the process of buying a place on Lake Bernard buy right now we're staying near the Glebe. We sent you a private email, check it out and give us a call.

Best regards

Sean & Sophie
Old Aug 10th 2004, 4:51 am
Forum Regular

I will be having a meet-up with some people who like sci-fi on Saturday, August 28 at 12:00 noon to meet up in front of the Hard Rock Cafe in downtown Ottawa and we will be eating at the Hard Rock Cafe. You are all more than welcome to attend as there are people from outside Ottawa attending as well. I can give let you know where it is if you are not sure.

Or if sci-fi is not your thing, we can do a separate meet-up.

All are welcome. Let me know what you think.
Old Aug 10th 2004, 6:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Redwings is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't you want to meet with guy's living in Gatineau as well.

I will be having a meet-up with some people who like sci-fi on Saturday, August 28 at 12:00 noon to meet up in front of the Hard Rock Cafe in downtown Ottawa and we will be eating at the Hard Rock Cafe. You are all more than welcome to attend as there are people from outside Ottawa attending as well. I can give let you know where it is if you are not sure.

Old Aug 10th 2004, 12:21 pm
squarepants

That will be in the Dart Vader outfit, waving my lightsaber, you can't miss really

Old Feb 11th 2005, 4:59 am
Forum Regular

I thought I would try again to see if there is anyone in Ottawa who would like to meet up. Let me know. Thanks.