Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

For al those thinking of going to Ontario!

For al those thinking of going to Ontario!

Old Mar 4th 2009, 12:25 am
Forum Regular

Jo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud of
Default Re: For al those thinking of going to Ontario!

[QUOTE=Tangram;7342944]
Originally Posted by Jo.Ru_onway
Come now, I can't believe anything would escape you ...and i'm sure you overcome all your challenges, I think that both the British and the English are now a minority in Great Britain, we all know who the majority are now - but again thats another story - one of which i no doubt am sure everyone has their own opinion on.[/QUOTE

I think you're wrong, according to census -
as i said everyone has their own opinion
Old Mar 4th 2009, 12:25 am

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

You are obviously entitled to your opinion
I suspect someone might have had a few too many...
Old Mar 4th 2009, 12:29 am
Forum Regular

Jo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Offering advice (which you are clearly going to ignore, as is your right) is hardly bullying.
And when and if i require your advice i'll ask for it, thank you
Old Mar 4th 2009, 12:31 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Alan2005
I suspect someone might have had a few too many...
what opinions ?
Old Mar 4th 2009, 12:31 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

And when and if i require your advice i'll ask for it, thank you
And thank you too.
Old Mar 4th 2009, 12:33 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Just as an aside before you go to your deserved repose, why are you posting on the Canada forum in the first place?
Old Mar 4th 2009, 12:34 am
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

You are obviously entitled to your opinion
Opinions are fine as long as they are not bigoted, infringing on the liberties of others or clearly false to the point of being irresponsible.
Old Mar 4th 2009, 12:36 am
Forum Regular

And thank you too.
Because I'm moving there
Old Mar 4th 2009, 12:38 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Tangram
Opinions are fine as long as they are not bigoted, infringing on the liberties of others or clearly false to the point of being irresponsible.
i quite agree
Old Mar 4th 2009, 12:41 am
Born again atheist

Because I'm moving there
Oh, goody. Alberta, I hope?
Old Mar 4th 2009, 12:44 am
Forum Regular

Oh, goody. Alberta, I hope?
Richmond Hill
Old Mar 4th 2009, 1:03 am
Born again atheist

Richmond Hill
Might I recommend a specific location?

What is your budget?
Old Mar 4th 2009, 6:43 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

I am closing this thread as it seems to have descended into a sniping match between a few individuals.