Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

For al those thinking of going to Ontario!

For al those thinking of going to Ontario!

Old Mar 4th 2009, 12:07 am
Forum Regular

Jo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud of
Default Re: For al those thinking of going to Ontario!

Originally Posted by Alan2005
I think racism and homophobia aren't acceptable in humour - however I'm happy to see religious people mocked relentlessly which I guess makes me a hypocrite (I also feel guilty cos you shouldn't take the mickey out of the mentally ill).
Or the royal family........
Old Mar 4th 2009, 12:08 am
Forum Regular

StormTrooper73 has a brilliant futureStormTrooper73 has a brilliant futureStormTrooper73 has a brilliant futureStormTrooper73 has a brilliant futureStormTrooper73 has a brilliant futureStormTrooper73 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Jo.Ru_onway
I don't like fish, but apart from that i don't really dislike anybody or any nationality, especially as most of my family are African ( i hated my pe taecher at school cos she made me put my hair up ) but thats about it.
It's the M word but I'm saying no more than that as it's late here and i'm too tired to get into a debate over it, but i have NOT said i dislike these just that they are probably the majority and if not now they will be one day.
So 'these' Ms are the majority??

Mexicans
Manitobans
Meerkats
Merseysiders
Martians

Please enlighten us?
Old Mar 4th 2009, 12:09 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't like fish, but apart from that i don't really dislike anybody or any nationality, especially as most of my family are African ( i hated my pe taecher at school cos she made me put my hair up ) but thats about it.
It's the M word but I'm saying no more than that as it's late here and i'm too tired to get into a debate over it, but i have NOT said i dislike these just that they are probably the majority and if not now they will be one day.
I'm rather surprised to hear that the majority of people in Great Britain are now Muslims. I wonder if my Mum is one. Perhaps in secret. Probably still English though.
Old Mar 4th 2009, 12:13 am
Forum Regular

Jo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dbd33
You made the mealy mouthed comment:

which might reasonably be interpreted to refer to ethnicity. Do us a favour, tell us what you're on about.
I NEVER said black so you just assumed i meant black, i meant Muslim
Old Mar 4th 2009, 12:13 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

I gave in and googled. It turns out that Wivenhoe is in Essex, where I calculate (also using prosthetic intelligence) that it's now well after 1 a.m.

Come back tomorrow, preferably on another thread, and even more preferably with a different handle.

One could hope for a better debut next time.
Old Mar 4th 2009, 12:14 am

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm rather surprised to hear that the majority of people in Great Britain are now Muslims. I wonder if my Mum is one. Perhaps in secret. Probably still English though.
Isn't it about 4% or something - and over the last few years the UK has probably had more catholic than islamic immigration (I just made this up so it might not be true).

Either way - religion isn't race.
Old Mar 4th 2009, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by StormTrooper73
So 'these' Ms are the majority??

Mexicans
Manitobans
Meerkats
Merseysiders
Martians

Please enlighten us?
meerkats
Old Mar 4th 2009, 12:18 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
I gave in and googled. It turns out that Wivenhoe is in Essex, where I calculate (also using prosthetic intelligence) that it's now well after 1 a.m.

Come back tomorrow, preferably on another thread, and even more preferably with a different handle.

One could hope for a better debut next time.
Excuse me who are you to tell me to come back tomorrow, on another thread with another handle, are you bullying me ?
Old Mar 4th 2009, 12:20 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Alan2005
Isn't it about 4% or something - and over the last few years the UK has probably had more catholic than islamic immigration (I just made this up so it might not be true).

Either way - religion isn't race.
When is the last time you walked round London ...
Old Mar 4th 2009, 12:21 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Excuse me who are you to tell me to come back tomorrow, on another thread with another handle, are you bullying me ?
Not at all. What might have given you that impression?
Forum Regular

more than likely she is
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear, you really haven't made a good impression have you.
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Not at all. What might have given you that impression?
Because you are trying to tell me what to do
Old Mar 4th 2009, 12:23 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Tangram
Oh dear, you really haven't made a good impression have you.
You are obviously entitled to your opinion
Old Mar 4th 2009, 12:23 am
Born again atheist

Because you are trying to tell me what to do
Offering advice (which you are clearly going to ignore, as is your right) is hardly bullying.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.