Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

For al those thinking of going to Ontario!

For al those thinking of going to Ontario!

Old Mar 2nd 2009, 5:21 pm
Banned

Auld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: For al those thinking of going to Ontario!

A man is cupping his hand to scoop water from a Highland burn.

A Gamekeeper shouts,
'Dinnae drink tha waater! Et's fu' ae coo's shite an pish!'

The man replies,
'My Good fellow, I'm from England . Could you repeat that in English for me'

The keeper replies,

'I said, use two hands - you spill less that way!!!
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 5:26 pm
Forum Regular

AndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the rough

LOL.....Humour has returned to the thread
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

sheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant future

an englishman scotsman and irishman.............. emm ill get ma coat
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 7:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Simon Legree
But what if the joke is told by a fellow irish person ?
Well then it is bound to be deemed acceptable. The world has gone mad!!
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 7:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by AndyBCbound
An Israeli doctor said, 'Medicine in my country is so advanced, we can take a kidney out of one person, put it in another, and have him looking for work in six weeks'.

A German doctor said, 'That's nothing! In Germany , we can take a lung out of one person, put it in another, and have him looking for work in four weeks'.

A Russian doctor said, 'In my country medicine is so advanced, we can take half a heart from one person, put it in another, and have them both looking for work in two weeks'.

The English doctor, not to be outdone, said 'Hah!. We can take two a***holes out of Scotland , put them in 10 & 11 Downing Street and have half the country looking for work within twenty-four hours'.

No offence intended before you all start!!! Just political humour
I like!!!!!
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

alexx11 has much to be proud ofalexx11 has much to be proud ofalexx11 has much to be proud ofalexx11 has much to be proud ofalexx11 has much to be proud ofalexx11 has much to be proud ofalexx11 has much to be proud ofalexx11 has much to be proud ofalexx11 has much to be proud ofalexx11 has much to be proud ofalexx11 has much to be proud of

About time
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 9:20 pm
Forum Regular

StormTrooper73 has a brilliant futureStormTrooper73 has a brilliant futureStormTrooper73 has a brilliant futureStormTrooper73 has a brilliant futureStormTrooper73 has a brilliant futureStormTrooper73 has a brilliant future

I dont mean to sound like a grumpy old fart but I thought this forum was about emigrating and NOT about racism and homophobia.

I'm assuming there are gays and people from different ethnic backgrounds who visit this forum and its up to us as Brits, to show everybody that we are here to help them and NOT ridicule them.

I am sure there are people here with racist and homophobic views and if so, please keep it to yourselves. Its not about being PC its about being mature and showing respect to others.

You can still show humour and not be disrespectful to others.
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 10:16 pm
Banned

Auld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond repute

I dont mean to sound like a grumpy old fart but I thought this forum was about emigrating and NOT about racism and homophobia.

Old Mar 2nd 2009, 10:24 pm
Forum Regular

AndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by StormTrooper73

I'm assuming there are gays and people from different ethnic backgrounds who visit this forum and its up to us as Brits, to show everybody that we are here to help them and NOT ridicule them.

I am sure there are people here with racist and homophobic views and if so, please keep it to yourselves. Its not about being PC its about being mature and showing respect to others.

Stop taking the mickey out of old people with bowl problems
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 12:15 am
Just Joined

Scots-Dave is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Mar 3rd 2009, 4:51 am
Forum Regular

Shawn_ldn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by johnh009
I have just returned from a town in the Dominican Republic (Samana) where it was pathetic to watch sick animals dying in the streets. I also lived in Africa for eight years where I watched people living in similar in circumstances, and more.

Liberals are nothing more than fence-sitters who think they have all of the answers but live in a world where they talk about trivialities, like yourself, to keep themselves in the limelight but really achieve nothing.

Don't you have a better cause to champion? The point is, the guy made a stupid joke but there are more serious things in the World to worry about.
Say what? Where has the bounced from? Your being in poor, developing countries and liberals doing nothing?
huh?
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 4:56 am
Forum Regular

Shawn_ldn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jo.Ru_onway
If you think the joke is in bad taste, your sick of the baa baa black sheep crap and you want us all to grow up then how about you not bothering to read the thread and going and finding your self some sensible grown up friends to play with and leave us to our own devices eh ?
Because it is racist and needs to be pointed out? Perhaps?
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

Jo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Shawn_ldn
Because it is racist and needs to be pointed out? Perhaps?
I guess you'd be another one thats having your arm twisted into reading this thread then ????
Bandwagon and get off springs to mind - or just plain old fashioned choice......
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 1:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

printer has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by StormTrooper73

But these are the interesting pages, no one reads the immigration crap.

Remember it's an internet forum for anyone so mature and respect go out the window. Talking complete b*llocks is ok though!!
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 2:23 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=printer;7341006Talking complete b*llocks is ok though!![/QUOTE]

Phewwy...otherwise they would cancel our memberships...

How's life out West Mr Printer?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.