Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

For al those thinking of going to Ontario!

For al those thinking of going to Ontario!

Old Mar 2nd 2009, 12:58 am
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: For al those thinking of going to Ontario!

Do you buy your halos in bulk?
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 1:31 am
BE Forum Addict

macadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by raine66
Do you buy your halos in bulk?
Don't know but they certainly give me the 'boke'....
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 4:57 am
BE Forum Addict

johnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by JonboyE
Not funny IMHO.
I have just returned from a town in the Dominican Republic (Samana) where it was pathetic to watch sick animals dying in the streets. I also lived in Africa for eight years where I watched people living in similar in circumstances, and more.

Liberals are nothing more than fence-sitters who think they have all of the answers but live in a world where they talk about trivialities, like yourself, to keep themselves in the limelight but really achieve nothing.

Don't you have a better cause to champion? The point is, the guy made a stupid joke but there are more serious things in the World to worry about.

Last edited by johnh009; Mar 2nd 2009 at 5:32 am.
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 7:14 am
Éireann go Brách

Londonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mistress Miggins
I take offence to Irish jokes, not impressed by them at all. But then again that's because I am Irish.
I only take offence when told an Irish joke by someone who knows im Irish.
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 7:16 am
Bon Vivant

Simon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Londonuck
I only take offence when told an Irish joke by someone who knows im Irish.
But what if the joke is told by a fellow irish person ?
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 8:37 am
Soulless bureaucrat

Lemonfish has a reputation beyond reputeLemonfish has a reputation beyond reputeLemonfish has a reputation beyond reputeLemonfish has a reputation beyond reputeLemonfish has a reputation beyond reputeLemonfish has a reputation beyond reputeLemonfish has a reputation beyond reputeLemonfish has a reputation beyond reputeLemonfish has a reputation beyond reputeLemonfish has a reputation beyond reputeLemonfish has a reputation beyond repute

Think the joke is in pretty bad taste. Why post that?

Sick of that Baa Baa Black Sheep crap also. Grow up.
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

Jo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lemonfish
Think the joke is in pretty bad taste. Why post that?

Sick of that Baa Baa Black Sheep crap also. Grow up.
If you think the joke is in bad taste, your sick of the baa baa black sheep crap and you want us all to grow up then how about you not bothering to read the thread and going and finding your self some sensible grown up friends to play with and leave us to our own devices eh ?
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 11:30 am
BE Enthusiast

PeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond repute

I think it was Dave Allen who said the joke about Irish jokes, people in the UK tell stories about the daft Irish people, people in the Ireland tell stories about the daft Dublin people, people in the Dublin tell stories about the daft McKelvey Ave people and people in the McKelvey Ave tell stories about the daft people at number 32!!

In mainland Europe they tell Belgian jokes..

Apparently the people from my country shag sheep and we're all called Taff's, although Taff is the river in Cardiff and I'm certainly not from cardiff.

One thing we can do which perhaps North American's are not so good at is to e able to laugh at ourselves.

Oh and wasn't fag originally an English public school thing, the new boy allocated to one of the senior boys to become his servant for the first year..
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 11:48 am
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AndyBCbound
Yes- it does make me chuckle.

When I first went to Toronto I stayed in student accomodation near Bloor & Spadina. There was a church opposite with a huge banner saying "We Approve of Gay Marriage". All us people from the UK would stand outside having our photo's taken.

My favourite photo though is taken outside the "Condom Shack"!!!

Canadians do have humour- just different!
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 12:19 pm
Just Joined

Redwingy2k is an unknown quantity at this point

Rub a dub dub... 3 men in a tub...hmmm i wonder what they were thinking?
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 12:38 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnh009
I have just returned from a town in the Dominican Republic (Samana) where it was pathetic to watch sick animals dying in the streets. I also lived in Africa for eight years where I watched people living in similar in circumstances, and more.
And that made you gay?
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

Jo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Redwingy2k
Rub a dub dub... 3 men in a tub...hmmm i wonder what they were thinking?
Bet they were thinking how cramped it was......................
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 12:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dbd33
And that made you gay?
Oh hell, we were in the Dominican in January, are you gay now Redwing ?
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 3:28 pm
Forum Regular

AndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the rough

An Israeli doctor said, 'Medicine in my country is so advanced, we can take a kidney out of one person, put it in another, and have him looking for work in six weeks'.

A German doctor said, 'That's nothing! In Germany , we can take a lung out of one person, put it in another, and have him looking for work in four weeks'.

A Russian doctor said, 'In my country medicine is so advanced, we can take half a heart from one person, put it in another, and have them both looking for work in two weeks'.

The English doctor, not to be outdone, said 'Hah!. We can take two a***holes out of Scotland , put them in 10 & 11 Downing Street and have half the country looking for work within twenty-four hours'.

No offence intended before you all start!!! Just political humour
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 4:27 pm
Éireann go Brách

Londonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simon Legree
But what if the joke is told by a fellow irish person ?

Irish people tell jokes about Kerrymen. You dont hear them anymore anyway. If someone opens a joke with, there was this Kerryman, you think, ooh dear... sh1t joke coming.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.