Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

For al those thinking of going to Ontario!

For al those thinking of going to Ontario!

Old Feb 28th 2009, 11:12 pm
Forum Regular

AndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: For al those thinking of going to Ontario!

I just asked my son how you sing the ba ba sheep song, as he was taught it in the UK, and he sings ba ba PINK sheep!!! What ever next
Old Feb 28th 2009, 11:13 pm
Forum Regular

sheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant future

now this is getting funny, after the last few post im laughing my socks of, political correctness=bah humbug
Old Feb 28th 2009, 11:14 pm
Forum Regular

Jo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by AndyBCbound
I just asked my son how you sing the ba ba sheep song, as he was taught it in the UK, and he sings ba ba PINK sheep!!! What ever next
It must be a Baaaaarbie sheep
Old Feb 28th 2009, 11:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

macadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jo.Ru_onway
And what are we to call a gay sheep i wonder ? wellington !
Server of the chap in a white coat and white wellington's?....perchance?

Finding himself on that thar moor of an evening....no full moon preferably?
Old Feb 28th 2009, 11:15 pm
Forum Regular

AndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the rough

There is a word for a gay sheep actually......sheeposexual!! its true check it out http://roscoe.typepad.com/roscoeblog...eep_in_be.html
Old Feb 28th 2009, 11:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

macadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond repute

There is a word for a gay sheep actually......sheeposexual!! its true check it out http://roscoe.typepad.com/roscoeblog...eep_in_be.html
Mmmm...you seem extremely knowledgeable in this regard...you don't hail from North Wales perchance?????....or perhaps Aberdeen where a sheep tied to a lamp post is referred to as a 'Leisure Centre'....
Old Feb 28th 2009, 11:20 pm
Forum Regular

sheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant future

my mind boggles at the thought of what you were actually looking for to find this out
Old Feb 28th 2009, 11:27 pm
Forum Regular

I was just wondering how you came up with your name actually Sheera....and its no good saying its after the football palyer
Attached Thumbnails For al those thinking of going to Ontario!-20041027.jpg  
Old Feb 28th 2009, 11:32 pm
Forum Regular

I was just wondering how you came up with your name actually Sheera....and its no good saying its after the football palyer
good question, its of an old kids program that used to be on the tv, masters of the universe, my nephew named his german shepard after the female character on it, the dog was then passed to me and it has been used as my username for a lot of things since
Old Feb 28th 2009, 11:37 pm
Forum Regular

Jo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud of

Continuing the nursery rhyme theme where have Master Bates and Seman Stains disappeared to ?
Old Feb 28th 2009, 11:38 pm
Forum Regular

How do you remove Semen Stains from the bedsheets ? Wake him up and throw him out
Old Feb 28th 2009, 11:40 pm
Forum Regular

im of to bed noo to count gay sheep
Old Feb 28th 2009, 11:40 pm
Forum Regular

Ahhh the days of capt bugwash
Old Feb 28th 2009, 11:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sheera67
Night night ewe
Old Feb 28th 2009, 11:46 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sheera67
Baa bye x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.