British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Canada (https://britishexpats.com/forum/canada-56/)
-   -   After 4.5 yrs.its finally arrived (https://britishexpats.com/forum/canada-56/after-4-5-yrs-its-finally-arrived-740287/)

big ron Nov 28th 2011 1:59 pm

After 4.5 yrs.its finally arrived

Hi All
Just to let you know that after 54 months of waiting our time as come,just glad I am still alive :rofl: We went via the family sponsorship scheme and we are now at the stage where the container and removal men are coming tomorrow. We fly out to be with our family on 26/12/11 what a Christmas pressie.The grandkids 3-5 year olds don,t realise it wont just be for 2 weeks as usual it will be a surprise when we don,t go home.No more tears at the airport,just a drive down the rd. Its been a long journey and we don,t no how we would have done it without you guys on the forum,we would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all your knowledge and support.In the new year we will be like kids in a toy shop looking for a house,car,and all the goodies that go with it. Hoping to settle in the Niagara region about 45 mins.from the family in Burlington. Well I cant stop any longer now got my undies to pack but will keep in touch later,No doubt I will have lots more questions when settling in.Thanks again for all the info I think we would be totally Knackered without the information highway.

Regards Ronnie & Mary:thumbsup::thumbsup:

snowcandy Nov 28th 2011 3:12 pm

Re: After 4.5 yrs.its finally arrived

Congratulations and Happy Holidays!:thumbup:

Miss Clinique Nov 28th 2011 3:18 pm

Good luck with it all Ron & Mary. Bet you are so excited. Give us a shout when you get here I will have the kettle on.

Let me know if I can help with anything.

Piff Poff Nov 28th 2011 5:09 pm

How wonderful, congratulations:thumbsup:

Granma Nessie Nov 28th 2011 5:26 pm

Great news and I hope you both enjoy your new life. Hope you have your thermals to hand when you land in a few weeks time!

Geordie Lass Nov 28th 2011 5:59 pm

Brilliant - what lovely news! :thumbsup:

Enjoy your new life :thumbup:

xx

GandH Nov 28th 2011 7:29 pm

Congratulations it will definitely make for a great New Year:thumbup: Good luck with the move.

Siouxie Nov 28th 2011 9:01 pm

Congratulations!

Once you have landed and settled in a bit, the Hamilton/Burlington crowd will have to have a meet up for a few bevvies to welcome you :)

Safe journey 'home' !

:thumbsup:

puggirl Nov 28th 2011 10:31 pm

congratulations must feel so great after waiting so long what a lovely christmas present for you :)

ann m Nov 28th 2011 11:38 pm

Very best wishes to you both - hope it all goes swimmingly! The patience pays off in the end ;) :D

Bali2010 Nov 28th 2011 11:39 pm

that is fabulous & you could not be doing it more dramatically by arriving as usual for a visit & just not going home.

congrats
:)

mjwalker007 Nov 28th 2011 11:42 pm

Congratulations and good luck :thumbup:

shelley748 Nov 29th 2011 12:00 am

Congratulations!!! Good Luck in your new life!!!