Reload this Page >

advise on divorce and property

Wikiposts

advise on divorce and property

Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:40 am
Just Joined

rockbottem is an unknown quantity at this point
Default advise on divorce and property

hi hope someone can advise, its been 2yrs since i have been on this site and then i was a happy lady who had landed in B.C and was waiting for our residency on the pnp route, sadly my husband left BC on jan 06 leaving my self and son stranded in our new home since april 06 i had no chose but to come back to the uk. since leaving my husband some how got his residency even though he left his employer in BC, he took my son and i off the application, to date we have a home we bought in BC and it is going to be sold but i believe as a none resident i have to pay 25% tax. i am puzzled how he got res in Canada on pnp and working in uk and the fact he left my son and i hi and dry divorce has been on going since i returned to uk. hope this makes sence thank you
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:47 am
Now on Vancouver Island

Judy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: advise on divorce and property

Hello, rockbottom.

Read the Leaving Canada - Selling section of the Wiki article on Tax and House Sales.
x