Advice needed

Old Aug 16th 2016, 4:46 pm
Forum Regular

AdamPiercy has a reputation beyond reputeAdamPiercy has a reputation beyond reputeAdamPiercy has a reputation beyond reputeAdamPiercy has a reputation beyond reputeAdamPiercy has a reputation beyond reputeAdamPiercy has a reputation beyond reputeAdamPiercy has a reputation beyond reputeAdamPiercy has a reputation beyond reputeAdamPiercy has a reputation beyond reputeAdamPiercy has a reputation beyond reputeAdamPiercy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice needed

Originally Posted by Eggx
A short trip to Toronto shouldn't matter. Many people do apply for multiple PNPs you just have to withdraw from the others once you get a ITA

As a starter:

None of the following need a job offer:

SNP, your NOC needs to be on the "in Demand list"

SINP In-Demand Occupation List | Applicants International Skilled Workers | Government of Saskatchewan

New Brunswick: You would need to attend the conference in London this Friday to be eligible for this PNP
Welcome to New Brunswick | Living in NB

Ontario PNP - this is expected to open in November.
This is superb thank you, some strong possibilities here and good to know. I guess I'll be heading to London on Friday.
Old Aug 16th 2016, 11:03 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eggx
A short trip to Toronto shouldn't matter. Many people do apply for multiple PNPs you just have to withdraw from the others once you get a ITA
Sorry, but I disagree with this. Having worked in and around Canadian immigration for years, and been a mod on this forum for almost as long, I've seen a lot of folks who've had issues because they'd applied to multiple PNP's. As I linked to above, a forum member was recently rejected by MB PNP because he'd simply visited another province on holiday, so they thought he wasn't committed enough to MB!

I wouldn't risk applying to more than one PNP personally, and I certainly wouldn't advise others do so. The OP should only apply to the province where he genuinely wants to settle long term.

HTH.
Old Aug 16th 2016, 11:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Snowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AdamPiercy
I am in process of setting one up on the off chance, looks unlikely though at the moment.
If you're scoring in the region of 420, I'd set one up. If the points drop over the next year you'll be kicking yourself if you don't.
Old Aug 17th 2016, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

AdamPiercy has a reputation beyond reputeAdamPiercy has a reputation beyond reputeAdamPiercy has a reputation beyond reputeAdamPiercy has a reputation beyond reputeAdamPiercy has a reputation beyond reputeAdamPiercy has a reputation beyond reputeAdamPiercy has a reputation beyond reputeAdamPiercy has a reputation beyond reputeAdamPiercy has a reputation beyond reputeAdamPiercy has a reputation beyond reputeAdamPiercy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Snowy560
If you're scoring in the region of 420, I'd set one up. If the points drop over the next year you'll be kicking yourself if you don't.
Don't worry I'm going to. Just sorting out the IELTS and qualifications bit then away we go.