Reload this Page >

ACRO Police Certificate question

ACRO Police Certificate question

Old Jan 9th 2009, 2:38 am
Just Joined

jamesrobert is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ACRO Police Certificate question

Hi there,

I sent my application for my police certificate last Saturday (December 28/29th?) and got the standard service (£35). I sent a cheque as payment. I have still yet to receive my police certificate and it's now been around 10 days (not including weekends). Is this normal? I didn't receive any kind of response from them or any kind of receipt saying my payment went through or that they received everything. Is this also normal? Am I just being impatient and it will arrive soon or should I call them and ask if everything is in order?

Sorry, I've applied for Bunac and I have everything waiting and I'm just waiting for this police certificate so I'm being impatient with excitement!

Thanks,
James.
Old Jan 9th 2009, 3:13 am
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ACRO Police Certificate question

Takes about 2 week +, so you should get it soon, i have had 2 and they both took 2 1/2 week.
They dont contact you inbetween.

Mag
Old Jan 9th 2009, 3:49 am
Just Joined

jamesrobert is an unknown quantity at this point

Ah, no problem. I'm just antsy!

Thanks very much!
Old Jan 9th 2009, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

bflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by jamesrobert
Hi there,

I sent my application for my police certificate last Saturday (December 28/29th?) and got the standard service (£35). I sent a cheque as payment. I have still yet to receive my police certificate and it's now been around 10 days (not including weekends). Is this normal? I didn't receive any kind of response from them or any kind of receipt saying my payment went through or that they received everything. Is this also normal? Am I just being impatient and it will arrive soon or should I call them and ask if everything is in order?

Sorry, I've applied for Bunac and I have everything waiting and I'm just waiting for this police certificate so I'm being impatient with excitement!

Thanks,
James.
well it was a holiday period so you have to chill abit , say next week, or have you checked yr account to see if you cheque has been cashed?/ if it has then it might be in the post. good luck and relax, it shall be over soon.
Old Jan 9th 2009, 12:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute

give them a call the number is on the website
they are very helpful they will confirm they have got your request and tell you when they are going to process etc and give you a ref number