British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Canada (https://britishexpats.com/forum/canada-56/)
-   -   684 Quit Britain Every Day! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/canada-56/684-quit-britain-every-day-509650/)

Dave+Jules Jan 30th 2008 3:14 am

Re: 684 Quit Britain Every Day!

Originally Posted by derryck (Post 5857075)
I knew it!! This confirms all my suspicions. Thanks for those two great articles.
From these, I safely conclude that whenever you see any of the foreigners that are swarming into the country smiling, they have (most probably) recently had unprotected rumpy-pumpy - and as a result, we could probably expect a future tax-payer to be born somewhere in the country in about nine months.

Lets hope they all earn lots of money to pay high taxes so we can draw our pensions :D

Happy_Feet Jan 30th 2008 3:44 am

Originally Posted by derryck (Post 5857075)
I knew it!! This confirms all my suspicions. Thanks for those two great articles.
From these, I safely conclude that whenever you see any of the foreigners that are swarming into the country smiling, they have (most probably) recently had unprotected rumpy-pumpy - and as a result, we could probably expect a future tax-payer to be born somewhere in the country in about nine months.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

but the really funny thing is, it's TRUE!!!

Dave+Jules Jan 30th 2008 12:16 pm

Originally Posted by Happy_Feet (Post 5857283)
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

but the really funny thing is, it's TRUE!!!

apart from the tax paying bit (:ohmy: oh no a sceptical xenophobic thought)

Happy_Feet Jan 30th 2008 1:58 pm

Originally Posted by Dave+Jules (Post 5858652)
apart from the tax paying bit (:ohmy: oh no a sceptical xenophobic thought)

yeah being on government benefits they wont pay tax, will they :)

macadian Jan 31st 2008 1:22 pm

Originally Posted by Rich_007 (Post 5856725)
T'is that very garb itself.

R.

Tisk, tisk, shame on you sir for such an unreasonable and seemingly intolerant generalisation! :blink:

I live in Rural Canada and love it! Many of my new friends and aquantences wear that very garb regularly. Many are also 'Canadians' going back a number of generations and are the people whose ancestors fought in two world wars! They may not siute the new 'Politically Correct' model of today sir (God preserve us from Mr PC) but I have found for the most part (always exceptions) they are gennuine, hard working, if not a little blunt on occassions, people who believe in plain speaking (another sin in todays modern world) and a fair shake for everyone all round.

I wear the celebrated 'smoking jacket' on occasions, but not at dinner parties.:D

The sooner MR PC is taken out and shot, the better for us all,

Mini Rant over for now:thumbup: