Reload this Page >

684 Quit Britain Every Day!

684 Quit Britain Every Day!

Old Jan 28th 2008, 11:16 pm
Forum Regular

Happy_Feet will become famous soon enough
Default Re: 684 Quit Britain Every Day!

Originally Posted by marclouis
I dont think anyone here has any idea how many come and go.

many times i have gone over to france, the imigration guy looks at you holding a bunch of red passports, and they just wave you through without look at them.
very true, the figure of 684 is quite possibly lower than the actual figure

oh and glad we started this thread
Old Jan 29th 2008, 12:41 am
Binned by Muderators

JonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond repute

The only thing we can believe for sure in the News of the Screws are the football results and the date.
Old Jan 29th 2008, 12:42 am
Binned by Muderators

JonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond repute

And sometimes they get the football results wrong.
Old Jan 29th 2008, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

macadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rich_007
How on earth did you manage that amazing trick ? Did you join a cult ?

They're all around, illiterate, racist, tub-thumping fundamentalists, the dozy, the stupid, the inane and gullible, the terrible drivers, and plaid-wearers aplenty.

R.
Hey now elderly Jedi, less of the 'plaid wearers'...

'Cofusious say man who wears plaid (as in kilt like attire) has no need to worry about catching anatomy parts in zip'

Or are you referring to what is sometimes called a 'Rural smoking jacket'?

Old Jan 29th 2008, 12:38 pm
Éireann go Brách

Londonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Quite alot come back too...eventually.
Unfortunately that is true. But wez off again soon!

They emigrate cos of immigration?!

(note to self) read whole thread first.
Old Jan 29th 2008, 4:37 pm
Binned by Muderators

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Well that's pi in the sky if ever I heard it.
That is very good. I'm rather embarrassed to say that it took me a few moments to get it, but quick wit was never a prerequisite for an accountant.

Originally Posted by Madmac
Thick as a Planck tho'!
Very good too. Though, having worked out Novo's gag' I was onto this one in a flash.

Anyway, it is an axiom of business planning that you cannot assume any variable will remain constant beyond a very limited time scale. Hence the only this you can be sure of is that change will occur. I would be much happier if it was deep, meaningful, oxymoronic and Zen phrasic.
Old Jan 29th 2008, 6:45 pm
Just Joined

derryck is just really nicederryck is just really nicederryck is just really nicederryck is just really nicederryck is just really nicederryck is just really nicederryck is just really nicederryck is just really nicederryck is just really nice
Wink Re: 684 Quit Britain Every Day!

Originally Posted by geo4
Extreme irony! Like where people climb up mountains and do irony there.

Or is it ironing?

Don't make irony sound like something you need to squat to do and bury up on a mountain side. Too much of it - and you won't be regular.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 12:42 am
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by macadian
Or are you referring to what is sometimes called a 'Rural smoking jacket'?
T'is that very garb itself.

R.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 1:48 am
Happy in NB

Dave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond repute

I am providing this purely to show the consequences and what the result it of the uncontrolled immigration in the UK. A BBC report on the effect on the health service.

Draw your own conclusions and dont assume mine for me.

Thanks
Old Jan 30th 2008, 1:54 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dave+Jules
I am providing this purely to show the consequences and what the result it of the uncontrolled immigration in the UK. A BBC report on the effect on the health service.

Draw your own conclusions and dont assume mine for me.

Thanks

Will you forgive my giggling at this paragraph?

"At the Thistlemoor Medical Centre, births among patients have increased 33% in just two years. GP Nalini Modha fears the authorities have not planned for the new arrivals."
Old Jan 30th 2008, 2:03 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbd33
Will you forgive my giggling at this paragraph?

"At the Thistlemoor Medical Centre, births among patients have increased 33% in just two years. GP Nalini Modha fears the authorities have not planned for the new arrivals."
You may not be forgiven.

There were much funnier paragraphs.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 2:10 am

bazzz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dave+Jules
That's all well and good, but what do you make of this article?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/2067223.stm
Old Jan 30th 2008, 2:24 am
Happy in NB

Dave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bazzz

No wonder my wife laughs so much
Old Jan 30th 2008, 2:24 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
You may not be forgiven.

There were much funnier paragraphs.
Which ones were funnier? I liked this one because it reminded me of a more innocent time, a time before EU expansion, a time when colonials were the problem.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 2:38 am
Just Joined

derryck is just really nicederryck is just really nicederryck is just really nicederryck is just really nicederryck is just really nicederryck is just really nicederryck is just really nicederryck is just really nicederryck is just really nice
Cool Re: 684 Quit Britain Every Day!

Originally Posted by bazzz

I knew it!! This confirms all my suspicions. Thanks for those two great articles.
From these, I safely conclude that whenever you see any of the foreigners that are swarming into the country smiling, they have (most probably) recently had unprotected rumpy-pumpy - and as a result, we could probably expect a future tax-payer to be born somewhere in the country in about nine months.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.