Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

4000. Then I'm done.

4000. Then I'm done.

Old Jun 21st 2005, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold
Default 4000. Then I'm done.

Surely Iaink, you then flip youself over, keep on low heat and do another 4000. Then you are well done!
Old Jun 21st 2005, 12:44 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 4000. Then I'm done.

Originally Posted by owen
Surely Iaink, you then flip youself over, keep on low heat and do another 4000. Then you are well done!
I spend way too much time here, and really want to get away....but just cant seem to do it. Hopefully I can wean myself off and get on with my life

Beside...I dont seem to get much karma anymore

...thats one closer to the 4k mark!
Old Jun 21st 2005, 2:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

snowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by iaink
I spend way too much time here, and really want to get away....but just cant seem to do it. Hopefully I can wean myself off and get on with my life

Don't leave us Iaink - your offerings a very valuable and useful - and I'll give you some karma just to prove it!

SQ
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold

Hiya, completely understand where you are coming from. I used to spend hours on here and life is too short, esp in summer give me a cold beer and a good book out in the garden . My circumstances have changed after this fun thing called life dealt a couple of roundabouts to navigate and won't be in a position to move for a couple of years. I still pop back and gain lots of great info. The thing is, if the title isn't relevent to me, eg Halifax I don't read it. If the thread goes off on a tangent which bores me or people start arguing I scan the thread and get the jist. And I only post if I have got something to say! This could be helpful to your wean. But abstinence may not be good for the soul either
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 9:18 am
Gone Walkabout

Scouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really nice

Mmmm....definite loss of 'brownie' points for that one, Iain!!!
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

stepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snowqueen
Don't leave us Iaink - your offerings a very valuable and useful - and I'll give you some karma just to prove it!

SQ
Oh good grief! Not this one again. (No offence Iain but allow me to discuss you a minute)

I mean maybe at some point Iain will call it a day but so far his attempts to do this have failed somewhat. Now there's a challenge.

In the past we've had whole threads mourning his loss only for him to re-appear days later 'cos I guess the temptation was too much. That's not to say it's not a welcome return though as Iain pretty much always has something interesting to say.

I don't know Iain. Maybe 5000 is a much rounder figure.
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 11:19 am
BE Enthusiast

SANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really nice

Perhaps you could allocate a window during the week when you are online. A bit like a film star when you are ready to answer all the questions of the week.

Drum role.....

Announcer speaks....

Mr Iaink is now online and ready for your questions
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 6:23 pm
Account Closed

yonk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SANDRAPAUL
Perhaps you could allocate a window during the week when you are online. A bit like a film star when you are ready to answer all the questions of the week.

Drum role.....

Announcer speaks....

Mr Iaink is now online and ready for your questions
It never lets me give you karma, IainK, I even went off and spread random karma and it still didn't work!