Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

2nd will be lucky

Wikiposts

2nd will be lucky

Old Apr 25th 2013, 9:05 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2nd will be lucky

Originally Posted by MarylandNed
There's a bell curve when it comes to opinions. You're obviously at one end of it.
That's a very clever play on words. Well done.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Apr 25th 2013 at 9:14 am. Reason: Sorry, I know that ruins your quip. :-(
Old Apr 28th 2013, 4:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

London-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond repute

Firstly Oink, thanks for your words of encouragement and good luck to you as well ! There is a big difference between making the move whilst suffering from grief and actually feeling that the time was right ! However I shall let this past ... no I shall let it pass !

We have arrived and have spent a great weekend seeing friends, taking the dog to the beach, reapplying for OHIP, driving licences, getting online and TV.

All is good and we are optimistic !

Have found a couple of ways to watch Eurovision !!! Thanks for concern x

Will do a longer post soon.

R x
Old Apr 29th 2013, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

Reidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by London-England-Lads
Firstly Oink, thanks for your words of encouragement and good luck to you as well ! There is a big difference between making the move whilst suffering from grief and actually feeling that the time was right ! However I shall let this past ... no I shall let it pass !

We have arrived and have spent a great weekend seeing friends, taking the dog to the beach, reapplying for OHIP, driving licences, getting online and TV.

All is good and we are optimistic !

Have found a couple of ways to watch Eurovision !!! Thanks for concern x

Will do a longer post soon.

R x
Welcome back- but you brought the rain with you:-(