British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Belgium , Netherlands, Luxembourg (https://britishexpats.com/forum/belgium-netherlands-luxembourg-105/)
-   -   want some new friends ! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/belgium-netherlands-luxembourg-105/want-some-new-friends-710933/)

YvonneB Mar 26th 2011 1:44 pm

want some new friends !

Hi,
I am Dutch (female, 36, single parent) and in Germany at the moment but in a few weeks time I will be back in Holland (Friesland, Oude Bildtzijl near Leeuwarden). I need some new friends ! Dutch friends are fine but I also would like some english ones- I found out that I love english people :thumbsup:
I like a good laugh, horses (and other animals) and reading.
xx
Yvonne

Caley Mar 27th 2011 7:45 pm

Re: want some new friends !

hiya Yvonne :D
I am English and live in Dokkum with my Dutch partner.
I have found 2 other english people here, tho i only keep in contacted with 1 of them. You say your coming back to NL in a few weeks, it would be nice to meet more new poeple

Caley x :eek::D:thumbsup:

YvonneB Mar 27th 2011 9:08 pm

Hi Caley,
I would like that :thumbsup:! If its OK with you I will get back to you when I am in Holland- I will be moving in about two weeks time and I hope to be settled in and connected to the internet at the end of april.
Bye for now x,
Yvonne

Caley Mar 29th 2011 6:50 pm

hiya yvonne,

That would be fine,i will be popping in and out of the forums.
good luck with the move and i hopa all goes well

Caley x
:rofl::D

extexan68 Aug 4th 2011 9:15 am

Hi Caley and Yvonne, I too live in Friesland. Very close to Leeuwarden. Would love to meet up some time!!!! Caley, I am in Dokkum 1-2 times a week if you would like to get together for a coffee!

Lisa

Caley Aug 4th 2011 5:59 pm

Originally Posted by extexan68 (Post 9537065)
Hi Caley and Yvonne, I too live in Friesland. Very close to Leeuwarden. Would love to meet up some time!!!! Caley, I am in Dokkum 1-2 times a week if you would like to get together for a coffee!

Lisa

Thx Lisa for your reply, i have sent you an e-mail
caley :thumbsup:

Khushee Aug 13th 2011 10:12 pm

I am moving to Amsterdam in September, and am in search of some new friend's. Interested in meeting for a coffee?

Khushee :D

Caley Aug 14th 2011 8:31 am

Hiya Khushee, would love to meet for a coffee but sadly Amsterdam is a little to far, i live in the north, but i know there are a lot of ppl that live in the city.
Happy moving :thumbsup:

caley

Khushee Aug 14th 2011 8:37 am

Hi Caley, thank you for your message. It's a shame you live so far. Well, if you are ever down in Amsterdam give me a message and we can arrange to meet.
Khushee

rmi Aug 25th 2011 11:25 pm

hi, im moving to amsterdam in september and looking to meet up with some english speaking people too

any tips on how to find a place to live or meet other english people?

Greenyplanet Aug 29th 2011 12:59 pm

you can try Kamernet.nl for rooms ,flats and appartments .Thats where i found mine.You need to spend $10 to register and be able to respond to adverts but they got a wide selection of property

CamillaAtLarge Sep 11th 2011 2:00 pm

Hey!

I've been here a year now, seem to have done nothing but work work work! Live in Amsterdam, anyone interested in meeting for coffee/drink then let's get something sorted? A group of us would be fun!

C :)

mattpollard Sep 14th 2011 1:49 pm

Hi
i just started living in Ams and would love to meet up...any suggestions????

rmi Sep 14th 2011 7:46 pm

im living in rotterdam now, private mail me if you are coming this way and we can get a coffee

Khushee Oct 2nd 2011 3:28 pm

Hi, I am now living in Amsterdam. Have had my fair share of finding an apartment and have luckily landed one yestarday (1 month later). For anyone interested check out; craigslist, expatriates, karmernet and pararius. This should get you started. I am now hoping to make a few friends outside of work whom I can speak english with! Any takers?