Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Yummy mummy package in Asia.

Wikiposts

Yummy mummy package in Asia.

Old Feb 7th 2011, 10:17 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Yummy mummy package in Asia.

Anyone got any experience of them?
Old Feb 7th 2011, 10:34 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yummy mummy package in Asia.

Originally Posted by Kelli28
Anyone got any experience of them?

Nope, being neither yummy nor a mummy! I can imagine some of the replies you'll get though.........
Old Feb 7th 2011, 10:40 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana

Nope, being neither yummy nor a mummy! I can imagine some of the replies you'll get though.........
I'm sure Bernie will have a comment to make
Old Feb 7th 2011, 10:44 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure Bernie will have a comment to make
Not a thing
Old Feb 7th 2011, 10:50 pm

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Not a thing
Not even a request for before and after pics?
Old Feb 7th 2011, 10:51 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Not even a request for before and after pics?
maybe he's requested them by karma or something so the rest of us think he's reformed

Though having looked at the top result on google, thats says the Ergo baby carrier was on ‘the list’ of must-haves I'm too terrified to look further!
Old Feb 7th 2011, 11:02 pm

maybe he's requested them by karma or something so the rest of us think he's reformed

Though having looked at the top result on google, thats says the Ergo baby carrier was on ‘the list’ of must-haves I'm too terrified to look further!
Your google must be broken. I do NOT want a baby carrier!

The package is new boobs and a Tummy tuck for those that don't know what it is. You can take a friend and get discount too.

Last edited by Kelli28; Feb 7th 2011 at 11:13 pm.
Old Feb 7th 2011, 11:08 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

The package is new boobs and a Tummy tuck for those that don't know what it is. You van take a friend and get discount too.
TAKE POLLY
Old Feb 7th 2011, 11:12 pm
Home and Happy

The package is new boobs and a Tummy tuck for those that don't know what it is. You van take a friend and get discount too.
Well your post is now number seven on my results....you don't really wanna know what some of the others lead to they certainly broke my google, but there are some that seem to be what you're after
Sounds pretty reasonable for anyone that's brave enough for that kind of transformation, think I'm past that though, my body is reeling in shock at the mere thought!
Old Feb 7th 2011, 11:13 pm
Home and Happy

TAKE POLLY
Ratbag
See my comments above!!I could cause mass hysteria if I turned up at one of those clinics, they wouldn't know where to start!!
Old Feb 7th 2011, 11:16 pm
FREE TIBET

Ratbag
See my comments above!!I could cause mass hysteria if I turned up at one of those clinics, they wouldn't know where to start!!
They would start by removing the can of cider from yer claw
Old Feb 7th 2011, 11:23 pm
Home and Happy

They would start by removing the can of cider from yer claw
I'm in Aus remember, it comes in bottles not cans

And what d'ya mean CLAW cheeky rat, wait till I catch up with you
Old Feb 7th 2011, 11:25 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Ratbag
At the top of yer head and finish at the bottom of yer feet
Old Feb 7th 2011, 11:26 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
Oh you sexist
Old Feb 7th 2011, 11:28 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
And you haven't even met me

Oh you sexist
You're my friend, get in there and stick up for me, I'm being attacked by an arsenal fan

Last edited by Pollyana; Feb 7th 2011 at 11:31 pm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.