Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Your Worst Dating Experience

Your Worst Dating Experience

Old May 2nd 2007, 5:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your Worst Dating Experience

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
he sounds a right wierdo !!!! good thing you got rid of him

He was a really good looking weirdo though
Old May 2nd 2007, 5:20 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
He was a really good looking weirdo though
did he look anything like the guy on the left ?
Attached Thumbnails Your Worst Dating Experience-pi.jpg  
Old May 2nd 2007, 5:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
did he look anything like the guy on the left ?

No sadly not. But another of my boyfriends did
Old May 2nd 2007, 6:07 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iPom
I was wondering if anyone else had nightmare dates before they found 'the one'?

I met one guy and we were getting on so well. On our third date, we're eating dinner in this Mexican restaurant and he comes out with the immortal line 'Of course, blacks aren't as intelligent as whites...'
That was the end of that one.

And then there was the guy who walked with a limp all the time and eventually, (after three weeks when I was comfortable asking) I asked him why he had a limp and he told me he had cut himself shaving.....when in fact he'd had a leg amputation from cancer... He was a bit of an angry guy and that went no-where.

Then there was the fabulous date I had.... and it was going so well, and we had coffee and then it turned out he was a foot (and shoe) fetishist, but sadly it didn't ring my bell.

And then there was 'bad breath man' who I had to spend an entire day with once, and I nearly passed out from the smell. Absolutely fetid.

There are others, I just have to remember them.

What are yours?
I had a big crush on a guy at school. Finally got to go out with him.

But...he had bad breath!!! so i crushed him goodbye.
Old May 2nd 2007, 6:21 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

I went out with a guy who locked his front door and wouldn't let me leave. I was seriously worried for a while. Luckily, he'd shown me a prized antique vase he was babysitting for his mother when we'd first got to his place, and I held it above my head, threatening to throw it at a very large picture window, unless he opened the door fast.
It worked.
Old May 2nd 2007, 6:22 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Or shoot them...

S

Deep breaths now.

Come for a beer on the weekend and forget zee psycho vimmen...
Old May 2nd 2007, 6:24 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

I went out with a guy who locked his front door and wouldn't let me leave. I was seriously worried for a while. Luckily, he'd shown me a prized antique vase he was babysitting for his mother when we'd first got to his place, and I held it above my head, threatening to throw it at a very large picture window, unless he opened the door fast.
It worked.
Wow. Impressive. Now you see, somebody I would have met would have ended up doing that anyway, without me threatening to lock them in the house...

Psychos indeed...

S
Old May 2nd 2007, 6:56 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Wow. Impressive. Now you see, somebody I would have met would have ended up doing that anyway, without me threatening to lock them in the house...

Psychos indeed...

S
A little china throwing is a healthy activity.
Old May 2nd 2007, 6:59 am
Account Closed

I went out with a guy once who I'd lusted after for months and months. Finally we kissed.

He went on to develop the Dyson.
Old May 2nd 2007, 7:18 am
BE Enthusiast

blowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of light

I was wondering if anyone else had nightmare dates before they found 'the one'?

I met one guy and we were getting on so well. On our third date, we're eating dinner in this Mexican restaurant and he comes out with the immortal line 'Of course, blacks aren't as intelligent as whites...'

And then there was the guy who walked with a limp all the time and eventually, (after three weeks when I was comfortable asking) I asked him why he had a limp and he told me he had cut himself shaving.....when in fact he'd had a leg amputation from cancer... He was a bit of an angry guy and that went no-where.

Then there was the fabulous date I had.... and it was going so well, and we had coffee and then it turned out he was a foot (and shoe) fetishist, but sadly it didn't ring my bell.

And then there was 'bad breath man' who I had to spend an entire day with once, and I nearly passed out from the smell. Absolutely fetid.

There are others, I just have to remember them.

What are yours?
When I was 15 I went out with a guy who arranged to meet me in the park. Okay so far so good. It was late Saturday afternoon and as the sun went down he got on his knees and started praying! I wondered what the hell he was doing and so did everyone else. Needless to say that was that.
Old May 2nd 2007, 7:50 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by blowfly
When I was 15 I went out with a guy who arranged to meet me in the park. Okay so far so good. It was late Saturday afternoon and as the sun went down he got on his knees and started praying! I wondered what the hell he was doing and so did everyone else. Needless to say that was that.
He was probably praying for a shag.
Old May 2nd 2007, 7:51 am
Life's a gamble

Suni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
He was probably praying for a shag.
Brill
Old May 2nd 2007, 8:11 am
still perthforme

mrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond repute

My first boyfriend is now Kate Moss's boyfriend. Yes he was a nutter when he was 13, dumped him for someone much worse
Old May 2nd 2007, 8:22 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mrsperthforme
My first boyfriend is now Kate Moss's boyfriend. Yes he was a nutter when he was 13, dumped him for someone much worse
Good choice, imo. He hasn't improved with age.
Old May 2nd 2007, 8:29 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

I once went out with a girl on a first date and spent the whole evening talking about death and suicide We have been married 11 years next week.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.