Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Your favourite Ozzie?

Your favourite Ozzie?

Old Jan 13th 2009, 10:54 pm
Feeble Minded

SillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your favourite Ozzie?

I have been put under pressure by my husband to say that my favourite aussie is .... my husband!

Psssssst I'll come back later and tell you my favourite aussie though
Old Jan 13th 2009, 11:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

My favourite was my cat Patrick...but he died....

Otherwise.... Rolf Harris!
Old Jan 14th 2009, 2:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Merseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
My favourite was my cat Patrick...but he died....

Otherwise.... Rolf Harris!
I would agree with Rolf Harris also. A sensitive Aussie guy with no hint of arrogance.
And Skippy, but only cos he's cute and doesn't answer back.

I also like Delta Goodrem, Cate Blanchett and Hugh Jackman (cos he's hot)
Old Jan 14th 2009, 2:54 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Kevin Sheedy.
Old Jan 14th 2009, 3:12 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

Russell Crowe in Gladiator for top notch crumpet value.. Jason Donavon for top notch crumpet value when I was a teenager!

Sorry.. back to the serious!

Em x
Old Jan 14th 2009, 7:31 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Russell Crowe is revolting. He is also a Kiwi I'd have to say Bob Downe - he cracks me up
Old Jan 14th 2009, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Sydney AUS - Leeds/Selby/York UK - Sydney AUS (April 2011)
seayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud of

They are both like my mum and sister (I hope they never read this )

Originally Posted by Wendy
Kath and Kim
Old Jan 14th 2009, 7:44 am
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Russell Crowe is revolting. He is also a Kiwi I'd have to say Bob Downe - he cracks me up
My favourite Aussie is a very old friend of mine. Not sure how anyone could choose someone they only know through the media.
Old Jan 14th 2009, 7:54 am
BE Enthusiast

seayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud of

Russell Crowe is a Kiwi, Olivia Newton John and John farnham were born in the UK and Mel Gibson and Nicole Kidman were born in America (i guess no body needs to know this...unless you are going to a pub quiz)

Old Jan 14th 2009, 7:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Because it is a bit of fun!

Originally Posted by Burbage
My favourite Aussie is a very old friend of mine. Not sure how anyone could choose someone they only know through the media.
Old Jan 14th 2009, 7:58 am
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seayork2002
Because it is a bit of fun!
Is it?

Well slap my thigh and call me Daisy.
Old Jan 14th 2009, 8:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Wasn't she on the Dukes of Hazard?

Is it?

Well slap my thigh and call me Daisy.
Old Jan 14th 2009, 8:02 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

You appear to be taking this very seriously, go have a beer or five and come back again and have another go
Old Jan 14th 2009, 8:09 am
Demi-God

You appear to be taking this very seriously, go have a beer or five and come back again and have another go
OK then... My favourite Aussie is Red Emperor.
Old Jan 14th 2009, 8:10 am
Crazy Cat Lady

OK then... My favourite Aussie is Red Emperor.
Isn't that a butterfly

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.