Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Your fave Proverb / Saying

Your fave Proverb / Saying

Old Mar 29th 2008, 11:48 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your fave Proverb / Saying

Originally Posted by Nerine
"Don't get mad get everything" Ivana Trump.......or was it Heather Mills?
Heather Mills is too stupid to have said anything clever. I still can't believe she got ANYTHING. Look after the kid sure but why should she get anything?
Old Mar 29th 2008, 12:04 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by wmoore
Heather Mills is too stupid to have said anything clever. I still can't believe she got ANYTHING. Look after the kid sure but why should she get anything?
Is that your fave proverb?
Old Mar 29th 2008, 12:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute

What's for you won't go by you
Old Mar 29th 2008, 12:24 pm

Nerine is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's another Mills-ism

"Eighty-five percent of my income goes to my charity. The word gold digger doesn't go with that. If I was a gold digger, I would have a lot of money in my bank account… I'd be worth millions and millions." Heather Mills
Old Mar 29th 2008, 12:34 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by I_Will_Freckle
Is that your fave proverb?
No. mine is:

A little bit of what you fancy does you good.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 12:35 pm
What's happening dudes?

Originally Posted by Nerine
Here's another Mills-ism

"Eighty-five percent of my income goes to my charity. The word gold digger doesn't go with that. If I was a gold digger, I would have a lot of money in my bank account… I'd be worth millions and millions." Heather Mills
Riiiiiiiiiight Even the judge called her a serial liar.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 12:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

This isn't my favourite saying but a true one none the less:

"No good deed goes unpunished!!!"

Think it is associated with Oscar Wilde
Old Mar 29th 2008, 12:55 pm

Nerine is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wmoore
Riiiiiiiiiight Even the judge called her a serial liar.
At the last count she was worth .....oh.....25 million wasn't she?

Here's another of her perls of wisdom:

"There are many other kinds of milk available. Why don't we try drinking rats' milk and dogs' milk?"

Old Mar 29th 2008, 8:53 pm
Just Joined

paulc696 is just really nicepaulc696 is just really nicepaulc696 is just really nicepaulc696 is just really nicepaulc696 is just really nicepaulc696 is just really nicepaulc696 is just really nicepaulc696 is just really nicepaulc696 is just really nice

We have one at work....

I think you`ve mistaken me for someone that gives a shit!!!

we use it every day... especially when the boss is not listening!! lol

michelle
Old Mar 29th 2008, 9:00 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulc696
We have one at work....

I think you`ve mistaken me for someone that gives a shit!!!

we use it every day... especially when the boss is not listening!! lol

michelle

mine are;

patience my ass I'm going to kill someone

it isnt selfish to live the way you want but it is selfish to expect someone else to! (Oscar Wilde)

life is just a bowl of toenails,

shit happens

and when people ask me why me my answer is why not you?
Old Mar 29th 2008, 9:07 pm
Who's the nanny?

nanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to all

Originally Posted by asher
mine are;

patience my ass I'm going to kill someone

it isnt selfish to live the way you want but it is selfish to expect someone else to! (Oscar Wilde)

life is just a bowl of toenails,

shit happens

and when people ask me why me my answer is why not you?
Hi Asher,mine is

Do unto others and run like hell
Old Mar 29th 2008, 9:27 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nanny2six
Hi Asher,mine is

Do unto others and run like hell
now that's a good one too

I really like Richard coeur de Lion first heart transplant

and the meek shall inherit the earth if that's ok with the rest of you

oh and eat shit and die is good too

Last edited by asher; Mar 29th 2008 at 9:30 pm.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 9:35 pm
Who's the nanny?

nanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to all

now that's a good one too

I really like Richard coeur de Lion first heart transplant

and the meek shall inherit the earth if that's ok with the rest of you

oh and eat shit and die is good too

Im coming to your for Tea
Old Mar 29th 2008, 9:38 pm

Originally Posted by nanny2six
Im coming to your for Tea
promise not to feed you shit
Old Mar 29th 2008, 9:53 pm
Who's the nanny?

promise not to feed you shit

Ah thanx what time do you want me around you place thenI'll bring the