Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Young family moving to Perth

Young family moving to Perth

Old Feb 15th 2009, 1:35 pm
Just Joined

carla81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Young family moving to Perth

Hello me and my partner are 28 and 29 and we have a son who is 2 years old. We are moving to Perth in September and are wanting to meet other people in the same situation!
Old Feb 15th 2009, 3:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Young family moving to Perth

Hello!

Hopefully us! Me and hubby are 38 and 40 and we have a 9 month old son. All being well we will be heading out in September also.
Old Feb 15th 2009, 3:43 pm
Just Joined

ceriann is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kingseat
Hello!

Hopefully us! Me and hubby are 38 and 40 and we have a 9 month old son. All being well we will be heading out in September also.
Hi we are also a young family moving to Perth but have no date as yet, we started the whole process Feb of last year. We are going on a skilled visa and still have not had instructions to have our medicals yet...How lond did your process take?? are you a skilled visa???
Old Feb 15th 2009, 4:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by carla81
Hello me and my partner are 28 and 29 and we have a son who is 2 years old. We are moving to Perth in September and are wanting to meet other people in the same situation!
hi there,
we are also a young family me(27) my partner(29) and three boys(9) (4) and (6 months)

we are hoping to be moving july time to the mindarie area is anyone else going that far down if so it will be nice to meet up

where in the uk are everyone from?
Old Feb 15th 2009, 7:59 pm
Just Joined

I love Mindari! thats where i want to go! im going to Kallaroo first staying with family until we find a place. We appiled in may 08 and found out we are accepted 12 feb 09 so it all happened very quick. We have to be over by September. We are moving from Bournemouth we is everyone else coming from?
Old Feb 15th 2009, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold

We're not quite so young at 38 & 34 (I'm the old one ) but have 2 young kids aged 2 & almost 4 & we'll be moving to just north of Perth next year.

I want to go now!!

Alison x
Old Feb 16th 2009, 2:54 am
BE Enthusiast

nessyp is on a distinguished road

We live in kallaroo mrs is 29 and im 31 no kids though
Love it here
Old Feb 16th 2009, 3:00 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Goodluck with the move Im 27 and my Husband is 35 we have 2 kids aged 6 and 18 months we are in Sorrento.
Old Feb 16th 2009, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Hi there!
Not so young - Dan 35, Ali 38, Holly 9, Harvey 7 ......live in Butler - Good luck with the move - give us a yell when you are coming out!
Cheers
Dan
Old Feb 16th 2009, 4:50 pm
Just Joined

Anyone got any advise on any good shiping people? Want someone cheap and cheerful!! There is so much to think about but we are all really excited just hard leaving family and friends behind