Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Are you Watching Most Haunted Live?

Are you Watching Most Haunted Live?

Old Oct 28th 2008, 6:53 am
Forum Regular

Aussie4me is a jewel in the roughAussie4me is a jewel in the roughAussie4me is a jewel in the roughAussie4me is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Are you Watching Most Haunted Live?

Originally Posted by irishfamily
That was unreal is he ACTING in another show lol. I love watching james van pragh show i have read his book he is very good does anyone watch it ?.I would`nt mind getting tickets to see john edwards he is in perth in november but the chances of getting a reading would b a million to 1 .
I gave up watching MH because of Derek - I too used to believe him, having watched the series from near the beginning. But...once he started getting possessed at every flipping location, it became too much. Also, why does it always have to be dark when they do these investigations? Ghosts etc don't have to wait until night time to come out surely!

I would LOVE to see John Edward anywhere! I love his programme Crossing Over. I've watch JvP but sometimes feel he is a bit too general in his comments. Have you seen Colin Fry? I love Sixth Sense and also went to see him back in June, he was really good. If you do get tickets for JE, enjoy!
Lou x
Old Oct 28th 2008, 6:58 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Aussie4me
Have you seen Colin Fry? I love Sixth Sense and also went to see him back in June, he was really good. If you do get tickets for JE, enjoy!
Lou x
I saw Colin Fry about 5 yrs ago - fantastic
Old Oct 28th 2008, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

lollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond repute

Ive been watching MH since it started, love it, though am glad that Derek has left.

Last night show was really good, loud whistles, foot steps etc. They conducted a senance and the team were in 'conversation' with a 'spirit' and you could hear the name 'Robert' being whispered by said 'spirit'

Even the Kieran was impressed!
Old Oct 28th 2008, 8:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emmyjc1
. . . with all them disturbed spirits hanging around.
That's a bit like posting on BE though isn't it.
Old Oct 28th 2008, 2:24 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

I love the psychic shows in much the same way that I like watching the odd bit of American wrestling - I know it's one big lie, but it's still entertaining.
Old Oct 28th 2008, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

Aussie4me is a jewel in the roughAussie4me is a jewel in the roughAussie4me is a jewel in the roughAussie4me is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Hutch
I love the psychic shows in much the same way that I like watching the odd bit of American wrestling - I know it's one big lie, but it's still entertaining.
oh no! you mean, that WWF stuff is not for REAL???!!! All my illusions shattered! (Not!)
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 10:48 pm
Forum Regular

mysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of light

Gill,

Saddo that I am, I have downloaded them all again (7 nights this time too)! Watched part of the first night yesterday and couldn't work out if they were taking the p or not, were doing all this reality TV stuff! Anyway, not watched much yet>

I am happy to send you the disks again if you want, save you downloading it

Nikki
x