Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Are you Watching Most Haunted Live?

Are you Watching Most Haunted Live?

Old Oct 27th 2008, 4:51 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Question Are you Watching Most Haunted Live?

If so, can you keep me posted as to which episodes are worthy of being downloaded. It's on for a full week this year and that's gonna be a lot of Gbs to download to find it's a crap episode.

Thanks
Old Oct 27th 2008, 5:36 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are you Watching Most Haunted Live?

Where will they be, do you know?
Old Oct 27th 2008, 6:54 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

In someplace that's haunted I would imagine
Old Oct 27th 2008, 7:00 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Is Derek still running around demented in the dark with green eyes shouting ...

"Slane ... slaughter ... atrocities ..."

and generally behaving like a right tit?
Old Oct 27th 2008, 8:05 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook
If so, can you keep me posted as to which episodes are worthy of being downloaded. It's on for a full week this year and that's gonna be a lot of Gbs to download to find it's a crap episode.

Thanks
Originally Posted by bridie
Where will they be, do you know?
Village of the Damned apparently - wherever that might be!
Originally Posted by nightnurse2
In someplace that's haunted I would imagine
lol, not usually a pre-requisite for Most Haunted imo lol
Originally Posted by Three Legs
Is Derek still running around demented in the dark with green eyes shouting ...

"Slane ... slaughter ... atrocities ..."

and generally behaving like a right tit?
You're wwawyy out of date - Derek was exposed as a fraud a few seasons ago when the shows' parapsychologist set him up.
Old Oct 27th 2008, 8:28 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook
You're wwawyy out of date - Derek was exposed as a fraud a few seasons ago when the shows' parapsychologist set him up.
Now that's an episode I'd like to see.
Old Oct 28th 2008, 12:00 am
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

Omg herrchook i did`nt know that we lost interest a few seasons back when we were in ireland to be honest i thought derek was too much every place can`t be ahunted .There used to be a show on here called ghost hunters it was brilliant and not every place was haunted on tehre show. What happened with derek i want all the details lol
Old Oct 28th 2008, 12:16 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

I always thought this was a better show.........
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/117206...ies_episode_6/
.............mm
Old Oct 28th 2008, 12:18 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

I watched a few and for some reason stones were always thrown at the direction of Evette Fielding

I bet it was her hubster
Old Oct 28th 2008, 12:22 am
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

PMSL Mr mover some people really believe anything the see and i love anything to do with paranormal but u have to step back and relise what is real and what is not .
Old Oct 28th 2008, 12:35 am
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by irishfamily
Omg herrchook i did`nt know that we lost interest a few seasons back when we were in ireland to be honest i thought derek was too much every place can`t be ahunted .There used to be a show on here called ghost hunters it was brilliant and not every place was haunted on tehre show. What happened with derek i want all the details lol
Here you go....

http://badpsychics.com/thefraudfiles...php?storyid=33

Old Oct 28th 2008, 12:48 am
Sharon

That was unreal is he ACTING in another show lol. I love watching james van pragh show i have read his book he is very good does anyone watch it ?.I would`nt mind getting tickets to see john edwards he is in perth in november but the chances of getting a reading would b a million to 1 .
Old Oct 28th 2008, 3:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

My OH, and me just a likkle bit, became obsessed with Most Haunted a few years back. Some of them scared the bejezzus out of me; the one in Edinburgh's underground city, and on the Queen Mary springs to mind. And Derek was a exposed for being less than genuine shall we say, although in his defense the pressure was well and truly on him to come up with the goods continually.

I thought the scottish bloke (Gordon Smith?) who took over from Derek was the real deal, and even went to one of his seance do's, which was rather boring.

As you were soldier!
Old Oct 28th 2008, 3:19 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

No. Never heard of it.
Old Oct 28th 2008, 6:38 am
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of

They are doing it from an old Mental Asylum in North Wales - Its a massive place. I only watched a little bit last night. It really freaked me out - made me think about a old work house asylum (warley) in Essex - they have converted it all into flats now and i go past every day on the way to work- er no thanks don't fancy one of them with all them disturbed spirits hanging around.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.