Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Are you toilet phobic?

Are you toilet phobic?

Old Aug 18th 2007, 9:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Pomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are you toilet phobic?

Last year we took some overseas visitors to the Ballarat Wildlife Park.

They were all astonished when I raced back into the loos with my camera- they had the attached sign there....Ballarat Wildlife Park is a strange place to have lots of Asian visitors who are only used to squat loos.
Old Aug 18th 2007, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Pomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond repute

oops try again with the attachment
Old Aug 18th 2007, 10:31 am
H&B
Banned

H&B is an unknown quantity at this point

my 2nd child was overdue & i had to be induced to give birth, & labour started quite quickly , in fact my body didn't have time to cleanse itself not a problem until i was in the delivery suite doing the big pushes to deliver my baby. yep you guessed it everytime i pushed i pooed. i didn't know til hubby told me what was going on....no wonder he stayed at the top end i tried not to but i just had to push , i was really embarressed at first & kept apologising to the poor midwife, who just smiled at me sweetly & disposed of my log, in the end i didn't care & stopped saying sorry.
Old Aug 18th 2007, 12:33 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

when the twins were little i used to have sam in a single buggy and oliver (who was the smallest and lightest) in a baby backpack. had taken lucy to school and was waiting in the hall for my friend when i heard oliver retching - he puked all down the back of my neck! well, my friend came to my aid and lifted oliver out of the backpack while someone helped me get it off.
'oh christ' muttered my friend ' you have a load of shit down your back too'
... he'd had such bad diarrhoea it had squeezed outa his nappy, out of the back pack and all down the back of my tshirt.

so i was covered round my neck, shoudlers and all in my hair in baby puke, and had baby poo running down the back of my tishirt and jeans.

Old Aug 18th 2007, 11:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
when the twins were little i used to have sam in a single buggy and oliver (who was the smallest and lightest) in a baby backpack. had taken lucy to school and was waiting in the hall for my friend when i heard oliver retching - he puked all down the back of my neck! well, my friend came to my aid and lifted oliver out of the backpack while someone helped me get it off.
'oh christ' muttered my friend ' you have a load of shit down your back too'
... he'd had such bad diarrhoea it had squeezed outa his nappy, out of the back pack and all down the back of my tshirt.

so i was covered round my neck, shoudlers and all in my hair in baby puke, and had baby poo running down the back of my tishirt and jeans.

Old Aug 19th 2007, 7:02 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Oh I must tell you something.

The other night, my cat Gordon had been for a shit and a small hard lump had stuck to his botty.

Before we had time/chance to remove it, it fell off and hubby stood in it. My god I died laughing, he looked as though he had a hard brown fig stuck to his heel.

I could hear sounds of retching as he scrubbed his foot in antibac.

I shall have to stop because Im going to choke on my dinner if I carry on laughing.

20 odd years ago I went to get my coat (which was lying on the ground) and thought, mmhhhh something is smelling really bad over here. But...no worries...it must've been the dog leaving a smelly one. I put my arm in my jacket and...... the cat used it as a kitty loo.......I had sounds of retching coming out of my throat you can't imagine.

Miranda