Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Are you toilet phobic?

Are you toilet phobic?

Old Aug 17th 2007, 12:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of
Default Re: Are you toilet phobic?

Originally Posted by adiestubbs
Im not trying to accuse anybody of anything but I have heard that story before with different characters. Grandad, Grandma etc were the consumers.

Must be a common occurance!!!
Let me assure you its totally true ( cynical person!)
Old Aug 17th 2007, 12:19 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

something to look at
Old Aug 17th 2007, 12:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

adiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jerzo
Let me assure you its totally true ( cynical person!)
I dont disbelieve you, like I said!
Old Aug 17th 2007, 12:25 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
I love Trigger Happy TV, he is very funny - Dom Joly.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 12:26 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I love Trigger Happy TV, he is very funny - Dom Joly.

yes one of my favs
Old Aug 17th 2007, 12:26 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Has anybody laid a corn on the cob
Old Aug 17th 2007, 12:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry - just had a break and a nice dish of fresh fruit salad - glad I ate it away from the PC!

Our poo stories were extremely innocent - such as needing a poo on the way home from school and having to poop in an old lady's prize tulips (we were only about 8 & 4). We thought we were hilarious - I'm quite saddened that, even with encouragement, my daughters don't seem to be following suit!!
Old Aug 17th 2007, 12:30 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Has anybody laid a corn on the cob
I have successfully passed corn on the cob segments does that count?
Old Aug 17th 2007, 12:31 pm
Back in the UK

alicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by adiestubbs
Trying to find on youtube that sketch Ricky Gervais does during his stand up routine about his mate going to a job interview but who shits himself on the way there.

Hilarious but cant find it yet.

Here 'tis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1J0Z2YvplY
Old Aug 17th 2007, 12:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

This is my true poo story, that you may have read on another thread, some time ago....

I contracted dysentry and salmonella whilst in Africa many years ago. I had to have my poo tested for many months afterwards until it cleared from my system. I rented a top floor flat in a grand Edwardian house in Bristol. All well and good, until the numb skull at the Lab decided to post my sample pots through the main letter box in a clear bag without my name on.
A week later I get a call from the lab as they had a sample pot from a Mrs BlahBlah from my address - a coincedence perhaps - no she wasn't registered - she must have just thought it was a survey of Clifton poo
Old Aug 17th 2007, 12:34 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I have successfully passed corn on the cob segments does that count?
Yes, but the question remains....why doesn't corn desolve into brown mush?
Old Aug 17th 2007, 12:36 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jerzo
I have a poo story although it might not be a ' proper poo story!!!'

When we had our son ( now 9) as the mother I did ALL the nappies and all the OH would do was comment "oh it stinks" (really?? ) and "put it in a bag" so anyway one day I was doing said childs nappy and he comes in and says his piece (well rehearsed and a bit panto to me by now!)

mutter,mutter..... and he said "which kid dropped maltesers on the floor?? and i told him no-one has had them, he turned white as a ghost and proceeded to spit out all this mushy brown stuff from his mouth !! OMG he had eaten his own sons' poo , my mother and myself fell around laughing and I said "well if you'd ever changed him you would know that he's constipated sometimes and does ' pebble poop !!' Ah lifes little lessons!

He swears he can still taste it if he thinks about it
THAT WILL TEACH HIM NOT TO DO HIS BIT.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 12:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Yes, but the question remains....why doesn't corn desolve into brown mush?
Yep, why eat it really??

I like it but what's the point??
Old Aug 17th 2007, 12:37 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

The place I worked at back in UK had very low water pressure and sometimes you would find a present waiting for you when you went to the loo, or you`d stand there flushing your own wee presents (it used to take aaaagggeeeees for the costern to fill up each time)- swings & roundabouts really. Until one day I, no sorry someone who definately wasn`t me, went to the loo and gave birth to a baby whale, which did not want to disappear, 6 times I flushed , waiting with baited breath each time, it just kept bobbing back up to haunt me, sorry I mean her, errr, this other person, so what does a girl do in a situation like this I hear you ask?? Why she tries to cover her shame with loo roll, put the loo seat down and hide in the loo until there is no-one around, sneak out the door and then leg it up the stairs to her office. All well and good until the next day this person nips down to the loo and finds some very snotty posters plastered around the loos informing everyone that just because the water pressure is bad, it`s no excuse to leave a present and that you should stand there as long as it takes and flush it away rather than trying to hide your shame with loo roll. It also went on to say that whoever left the floater in the loo the previous day should see a doctor as they obviously needed medical treatment after giving birth to it.
So there I stand completely horrified, face burning with shame and what do do I do?? Why I walk out the loo to find it is a subject of heated conversation throughout the building, everyone is annoyed about the poster but everyone is paranoid that they could be the phantom poo floater, we all stand there talking about it, looking for signs of guilt whlst trying not to look guilty ourselves. I happily stand there saying "Yeh cheeky bitch, for all she knows it could be someone with a bad tummy, or IBS, after all shit happens!!" next thing the posters are taken down by HR as they feel it is a form of bullying and harrasment which could lead to someone feeling upset, especially if they have a medical condition. The person who put the posters up gets a talking to (she was a senior grade and should not have done it) and I keep a low profile, after all it might not have been mine you know!!
Old Aug 17th 2007, 12:43 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
The place I worked at back in UK had very low water pressure and sometimes you would find a present waiting for you when you went to the loo, or you`d stand there flushing your own wee presents (it used to take aaaagggeeeees for the costern to fill up each time)- swings & roundabouts really. Until one day I, no sorry someone who definately wasn`t me, went to the loo and gave birth to a baby whale, which did not want to disappear, 6 times I flushed , waiting with baited breath each time, it just kept bobbing back up to haunt me, sorry I mean her, errr, this other person, so what does a girl do in a situation like this I hear you ask?? Why she tries to cover her shame with loo roll, put the loo seat down and hide in the loo until there is no-one around, sneak out the door and then leg it up the stairs to her office. All well and good until the next day this person nips down to the loo and finds some very snotty posters plastered around the loos informing everyone that just because the water pressure is bad, it`s no excuse to leave a present and that you should stand there as long as it takes and flush it away rather than trying to hide your shame with loo roll. It also went on to say that whoever left the floater in the loo the previous day should see a doctor as they obviously needed medical treatment after giving birth to it.
So there I stand completely horrified, face burning with shame and what do do I do?? Why I walk out the loo to find it is a subject of heated conversation throughout the building, everyone is annoyed about the poster but everyone is paranoid that they could be the phantom poo floater, we all stand there talking about it, looking for signs of guilt whlst trying not to look guilty ourselves. I happily stand there saying "Yeh cheeky bitch, for all she knows it could be someone with a bad tummy, or IBS, after all shit happens!!" next thing the posters are taken down by HR as they feel it is a form of bullying and harrasment which could lead to someone feeling upset, especially if they have a medical condition. The person who put the posters up gets a talking to (she was a senior grade and should not have done it) and I keep a low profile, after all it might not have been mine you know!!
Ok, we believe you. It wasn't your's.

Also, don't you just hate it when someone is in the next cubicle to you and your waiting for them to leave, so you can have a good shit and farting session in peace.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.