Are you toilet phobic?

Old Aug 17th 2007, 11:53 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Are you toilet phobic?

Sam . yer really scraping the bottom of the pan now
Old Aug 17th 2007, 11:53 am
BE Enthusiast

adiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Perhaps a poo poem might aid production of a poo story.

Do you have a fear
Of releasing large brown logs
To block up all the u-bends
And scare off neighbours dogs

Do you start to panic
When your colon starts to sing
That it needs to slip a brown job
And stretch that tiny ring

Do you time your morning
Never shit outside your zone
You hold your 'baby' in so tight
And brown out in your home

You really need to try and change
Where you set your brown jobs free
Release your inhibitians now
And shit behind a tree

We want to hear poo stories
And tales that you have heard
Because the thread is dedicated to
The finest, biggest turds.

LOL excellent PP
Old Aug 17th 2007, 11:55 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Im sorry but its my favourite subject of toilet talk again.

I was talking to my friend the other day and she said that she wouldnt dare go for a dump in her toilet at work or if she can help it, anywhere other than her own toilet at home.

Now I dont really give a shit (excuse the pun) and when a girls got to go, a girls got to go.

Having just used the toilet (we only have one ladies loo on our floor), I allowed myself to imagine the horror that some others feel when they do a brown birthing outside their comfort zone.

We are lucky enough to have an old fashioned toilet with a suction so powerful that your arse nearly goes down the pan, so chopping up a log is no hardship for our toilet.

Now providing nobody is listening outside, I am happy to lighten the load in any toilet and would even welcome a magazine or newspaper to aid my time in there, well a coffee machine would be nice but that is asking too much.

And if anyone is listening outside, then I put loads of loo paper down the pan - well I do that anyway as I hate splash.

I really should be phobic though because one time in Italy, I needed to go as a matter of urgency and I used the toilet in the bistro Mr PP and I were at.

The loo was right next to some tables where diners were enjoying their meal and the toilet door was a good 12 inches above the floor - just like they were at my school where you could see your legs.

Anyway, I came, I saw and I relieved myself and when I went to flush the chain, to my horror there was a sign on the cistern of the toilet saying 'toilet out of order - no water'.

And sure enough there wasn't, all you could see was a brown dolphin at the bottom winking at me.

I ran out unnoticed by others and five minutes later I saw this waiter wearing rubber gloves and carrying a bucket, he was shouting 'bloody tourists cant even read!' and the people sitting at the table who hadnt seen me sneak in, had to be moved to a new table. They all made noises of disgust and held their noses.

My fault, all my fault for not being vigilant enough to read a sign. So you would think that would frighten me into a case of toilet phobia. But it hasn't and I have blocked the loo up on several occasions since.

So are you toilet phobic? Or do you not care where you go or if you block the toilet?

Do you have coping strategies that involve a sharp instrument or a toilet brush?

I mean, to all you toilet phobes out there, how on earth do you cope if you really really need to have a brown fish?

I will however, admit to being a trifle nervous of going to the Namib Desert when I go on holiday. What on earth do I do if I the need takes me?

If I shit in the sand, some poor animal could mistake it for a crunchy flapjack and that really wouldnt do.

Come on toilet phobes, how do you cope?

I like talking shit

But i have to say, i don't like using public loo's. They always stink like old grannies.
I squat....never sit on the seat. (only my home one).

There are big gaps at the side of the doors in the public loo's here in Perth. You can see people trying to look at you having a good wipe.

But i suffer constipation, so i hardly never go for a good ole crap anyway.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 11:56 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
Sam . yer really scraping the bottom of the pan now
(snort)

And I still laugh if someone farts in public.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 11:58 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
I like talking shit

But i have to say, i don't like using public loo's. They always stink like old grannies.
I squat....never sit on the seat. (only my home one).

There are big gaps at the side of the doors in the public loo's here in Perth. You can see people trying to look at you having a good wipe.

But i suffer constipation, so i hardly never go for a good ole crap anyway.
They try and look at you wiping yourself????? No way!

If I thought someone was doing that to me, I would give them something to look at.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 12:00 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

They try and look at you wiping yourself????? No way!

If I thought someone was doing that to me, I would give them something to look at.
Yeah, show them the muck on the toilet paper
Old Aug 17th 2007, 12:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

adiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to all

Trying to find on youtube that sketch Ricky Gervais does during his stand up routine about his mate going to a job interview but who shits himself on the way there.

Hilarious but cant find it yet.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 12:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

I have a poo story although it might not be a ' proper poo story!!!'

When we had our son ( now 9) as the mother I did ALL the nappies and all the OH would do was comment "oh it stinks" (really?? ) and "put it in a bag" so anyway one day I was doing said childs nappy and he comes in and says his piece (well rehearsed and a bit panto to me by now!)

mutter,mutter..... and he said "which kid dropped maltesers on the floor?? and i told him no-one has had them, he turned white as a ghost and proceeded to spit out all this mushy brown stuff from his mouth !! OMG he had eaten his own sons' poo , my mother and myself fell around laughing and I said "well if you'd ever changed him you would know that he's constipated sometimes and does ' pebble poop !!' Ah lifes little lessons!

He swears he can still taste it if he thinks about it
Old Aug 17th 2007, 12:05 pm

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Yeah, show them the muck on the toilet paper
I would poop in the tissue, and pass it under the door and say 'Cor, look at the size of that beauty!'
Old Aug 17th 2007, 12:06 pm

Originally Posted by jerzo
I have a poo story although it might not be a ' proper poo story!!!'

When we had our son ( now 9) as the mother I did ALL the nappies and all the OH would do was comment "oh it stinks" (really?? ) and "put it in a bag" so anyway one day I was doing said childs nappy and he comes in and says his piece (well rehearsed and a bit panto to me by now!)

mutter,mutter..... and he said "which kid dropped maltesers on the floor?? and i told him no-one has had them, he turned white as a ghost and proceeded to spit out all this mushy brown stuff from his mouth !! OMG he had eaten his own sons' poo , my mother and myself fell around laughing and I said "well if you'd ever changed him you would know that he's constipated sometimes and does ' pebble poop !!' Ah lifes little lessons!

He swears he can still taste it if he thinks about it
(noisy, wheezy laughter at my desk)

No way! OMFG I am crying and almost vomiting with laughter!

I am now going to have to and pee because I fear I might lose control of my bladder.

That has to be turd story of the year and you might have won 'The Turdinator' award.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

I am now going to have to and pee because I fear I might lose control of my bladder.

That has to be turd story of the year and you might have won 'The Turdinator' award.
Are you serious?? I'll go write a speech
Old Aug 17th 2007, 12:13 pm

Originally Posted by jerzo
Are you serious?? I'll go write a speech
Dare you!

Cant see anyone topping that story.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 12:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Dare you!

I'll be really peeved now if they do!!
Old Aug 17th 2007, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dare you!

Im not trying to accuse anybody of anything but I have heard that story before with different characters. Grandad, Grandma etc were the consumers.

Must be a common occurance!!!
Old Aug 17th 2007, 12:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Surely losing control of your bowels would be more apt???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.