Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

You are missing out on Eurovision!!!

You are missing out on Eurovision!!!

Old May 25th 2008, 12:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud of
Default You are missing out on Eurovision!!!

If you´re reading this, you´re missing out on Eurovision on the idiot box!!
Currently: Russia: 200
U.K: 14.

Last edited by Vegemite; May 25th 2008 at 12:36 pm.
Old May 25th 2008, 12:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You are missing out on Eurovision!!!

No not really:

(ooops better say: spoiler if you read this link)

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/pressass/20...k-6323e80.html
Old May 25th 2008, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

jimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Vegemite

and the Uk aren't happy
http://ukpress.google.com/article/AL...wIZWzoJD94J0DQ

have to agree, it's all a bit of fluff no substance
Old May 25th 2008, 12:55 pm
Forum Regular

jimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
No not really:

(ooops better say: spoiler if you read this link)

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/pressass/20...k-6323e80.html
you beat me to it jtl
Old May 25th 2008, 1:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimmyd4006
you beat me to it jtl
Hah! Finally, I've not looked like the idiot posting after someone else

Yeah, if Eurovision ever had any kudos (which is debatable) its completely gone now. Georgia votes for Uzbekistan, Uzbekistan votes for Georgia. Beolorus votes for Ukraine, Ukraine votes for Bealorus. Latvia votes for Lithuania etc...

So, whats the point.

I wished Dustin the turkey had won for Ireland.

JTL
Old May 25th 2008, 1:04 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I loved the Latvian song The pirate thing, pure class that. Unfortunately they don't owe other countries anything
Old May 25th 2008, 1:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I loved the Latvian song The pirate thing, pure class that. Unfortunately they don't owe other countries anything
Sorry the only pirate song I know these days is by the Wiggles.

Yo ho ho, yo hohohoho
Yo hohohoho
Yo hohohoho

Yo ho ho yo hohohohoho
Yo hohohoho
Yo hohohoho

I hate bloody Captain Feathersword.

JTL
Old May 25th 2008, 1:35 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Yo ho ho, yo hohohoho
Yo hohohoho
Yo hohohoho

Yo ho ho yo hohohohoho
Yo hohohoho
Yo hohohoho

JTL
I don't know that one The one I heard was much better

Old May 25th 2008, 1:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud of

Yo ho ho, yo hohohoho
Yo hohohoho
Yo hohohoho

Yo ho ho yo hohohohoho
Yo hohohoho
Yo hohohoho

JTL
HEE HEE!!
Old May 25th 2008, 1:52 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Oooh, I've found the lyrics now

With a hii hii hoo and a hii hii hey!
We‘re hoisting the flag to be free
We will steal the show, Jolly Rogers go
We are wolves of the sea

Don’t try to run it’s all set and done
There’s treasure in sight
We are robbing you blind I hope you don’t mind
We are taking it all tonight

Just walk away we'll count it all
Pirates will stand and the loser will fall

With a hii hii hoo and a hii hii hey
We’re bound to be close to the sea
Our captain will stand on the bridge and sing
Pirates are all we can be

We are wolves of the sea

Down to the core we’re coming for more
With a sword close at hand
We are scary and bold chest full of gold
We get sealegs when sighting land

The hook of our captain is looking at you
There’s no Peter Pan so what can you do

We are wolves of the sea
Old May 25th 2008, 2:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for those lyrics! I can see it´s going to be one of those threads again....COOL, I could do with some fun and humour....I´m rather stuffed right now so I wont post my own, but I look forward to a singing competition in here, lol....cool bannanas.
Old May 25th 2008, 2:04 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vegemite

It's not all bad then
Old May 25th 2008, 2:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cresta57
It's not all bad then
Heeee. Well I didn´t wanna say it out loud, but er...YEP!
Old May 25th 2008, 2:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I don't know that one The one I heard was much better

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SJ6zXYVldGk&feature=related

Oh you're missing out. I get to watch the Wiggles 24/7 . Here, since you started the youtube stuff watch this:

repeatedly, over and over, for 24 hours like I have to

Last edited by JackTheLad; May 25th 2008 at 2:19 pm.
Old May 25th 2008, 2:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ha ha ha! I only got up 1 minute 25 sec before eliminating it. You poor $##ard! Lucky lucky ducky you!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.