Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Are you male or female?? (to clear up all the gender confusion that's going on)

Wikiposts

Are you male or female?? (to clear up all the gender confusion that's going on)

Old Feb 1st 2008, 1:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are you male or female?? (to clear up all the gender confusion that's going on)

Originally Posted by Clippies
Hellooooo

Everything is going fantastically thanks How's you? (eek sorry offtopic )
On Topic - I don't have a pink or a blue because I thought my husband would want to post sometimes. However, he never has, just makes me do it.

Off Topic - Everything going well thanks. Just got to get through the meds and sell the house. Only 2 small hurdles.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 1:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Are you male or female?? (to clear up all the gender confusion that's going on)

We are both.. but i tend to type in lower case and sign my name and kev tends to type in capitals and rarely signs his name.

I do most of the typing though cos i have more time.......fuf!!!

Nickie
Old Feb 1st 2008, 3:16 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

I am Sam and i am female, however, Stu (OH) often uses my user name. I opened him a user account so he would use his own but he never does

I normally put my name to a reply.

Sam
Old Feb 1st 2008, 8:18 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
On Topic - I don't have a pink or a blue because I thought my husband would want to post sometimes. However, he never has, just makes me do it.

Off Topic - Everything going well thanks. Just got to get through the meds and sell the house. Only 2 small hurdles.
Lol, ah that'll be a piece of cake then

Originally Posted by sammyg
I am Sam and i am female, however, Stu (OH) often uses my user name. I opened him a user account so he would use his own but he never does

I normally put my name to a reply.

Sam

Hello Sam, how are you? Are you off soon?
Old Feb 1st 2008, 8:51 am
BE Enthusiast

annkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud of

I am 100% female last time i checked.
annkc
Old Feb 1st 2008, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Know what you mean. Ive been chatting to a BE poster for months now thinking that they were female and when I asked their name the response was kevin!!! Nearly dropped off my seat!!!! LOL

As for me I'm the alpha male of the house but female!!!!
Old Feb 1st 2008, 9:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

My Oh just read my last post and says that Im making me sound like Im butch. No butch cassidy here!!
Old Feb 1st 2008, 9:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mairead
My Oh just read my last post and says that Im making me sound like Im butch. No butch cassidy here!!
LOL. Get on your horse and drink your milk you woman.

(I think that was John Wayne though.)
Old Feb 1st 2008, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

anybody tell me if im blue or not? could be pink, but hope not

ah, photo might tell everyone im blue

Last edited by docgp; Feb 1st 2008 at 9:26 am.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fly Away
LOL. Get on your horse and drink your milk you woman.

(I think that was John Wayne though.)
these are butch and sundance quotes

You just keep thinkin' Butch. That's what you're good at.
I have vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals.

:rofl: