Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

You know you are in Australia when...

You know you are in Australia when...

Old May 29th 2011, 2:10 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You know you are in Australia when...

...you pass a car in the traffic with this personalised registration number:

GDAY M8

That must surely be the coolest number plate in the country. I want it
Old May 29th 2011, 6:01 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paulry
...you pass a car in the traffic with this personalised registration number:

GDAY M8

That must surely be the coolest number plate in the country. I want it
There is a NSW plate currently listed on ebay VEE DUB
Old May 29th 2011, 10:09 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
There is a NSW plate currently listed on ebay VEE DUB
YSPEED : You can zoom away with it for just $60 000
Old May 29th 2011, 10:42 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

You know you should be in Australia and taken the visa. when yer lady leaves and yer only son turns into a self rightous(sic) selfish little shit,a lesson learned,FK IT
Old May 29th 2011, 10:52 am
Rhino with a big horn!

Rambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond repute

I saw a J4MES the other day. My guess is that it's a Brit that wanted the same plate as they had in the UK.

The best ones I saw in the UK (where they have to work within the format) was H20 SKI and KAY5 50N. Both of which are obviously trying to say wanker

Last edited by Rambi; May 29th 2011 at 10:54 am.
Old May 29th 2011, 11:02 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Rambi
I saw a J4MES the other day. My guess is that it's a Brit that wanted the same plate as they had in the UK.

The best ones I saw in the UK (where they have to work within the format) was H20 SKI and KAY5 50N. Both of which are obviously trying to say wanker

Generally I couldn't be bothered with personalised plates but I've spotted some real eye catching ones here. QLD seems to have plenty registered there (if ebay is anything to go by).
Old May 29th 2011, 11:06 am
Rhino with a big horn!

Rambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry

Generally I couldn't be bothered with personalised plates but I've spotted some real eye catching ones here. QLD seems to have plenty registered there (if ebay is anything to go by).
As they are a lot easier on the format here it is easier to come up plates that work better.

One of my favourite Chaser sketches
Old May 29th 2011, 11:57 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Rambi
As they are a lot easier on the format here it is easier to come up plates that work better.

One of my favourite Chaser sketches
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YGyH8Kf_0Fg
Excellent. What a great job that would be!
Old May 29th 2011, 6:19 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: You know you are in Australia when...

YKYIA when the local restaurant looks like this...

...in surroundings like this:

Instead of this...

...in surroundings like this:

Old May 29th 2011, 7:17 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

You're not seriously expecting to get away with that, are you?
Old May 29th 2011, 7:28 pm
Account Closed

You do realise that we didn't all live in Walsall? This was one of my local pubs

Account Closed

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
..and he's not going to.
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: You know you are in Australia when...

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Old May 29th 2011, 7:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
You do realise that we didn't all live in Walsall? This was one of my local pubs

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...y.bowl.arp.jpg
Was this inside it ?

Old May 29th 2011, 7:40 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Never on the nights I was in.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.