Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Are you the jealous type?

Wikiposts

Are you the jealous type?

Old Apr 20th 2007, 1:06 am
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are you the jealous type?

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Have you ever got into a fight over your partner as in someone hitting on them?

Do you get jealous if they look at another man/woman?

Do you get jealous if they dress sexily?

I have never understood people who allow their partners to control what they wear but my friend said she does it for a quiet life.

As for being jealous, I am not jealous as I believe that it is my husbands place to tell someone he is not interested and not mine.

However, the green eyed monster would emerge if he enjoyed someone hitting on him.

Dont know if I would get into a scrap though, I would probably walk away and keep my dignity if he reciprocated female attention.

How about you guys?
PMSL no comment! Just hope our blood tests are clear!! Oh and I guess life is too short to hold a grudge! Just have to hope what goes around comes around and that I can live with my decisions!
Old Apr 20th 2007, 1:13 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are you the jealous type?

Originally Posted by OzzieNurse
PMSL no comment! Just hope our blood tests are clear!! Oh and I guess life is too short to hold a grudge! Just have to hope what goes around comes around and that I can live with my decisions!
OMG, I forgot about you

You are the one in control here, life is short and I would say at the moment, you hold every card there is and as for grovelling, well I would make out a wish list

Presents, more presents and when you get to Oz, a few more presents.