Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

you can feel the onset of old age when....

Wikiposts

you can feel the onset of old age when....

Old Nov 27th 2011, 7:25 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: you can feel the onset of old age when....

Originally Posted by General Tojo
Are we talking about Asian porridge lumps?
sorry but this made me pee me pants

Originally Posted by slapphead_otool
Try working in Asia. The lure of Australian PR makes men irresistible.
do the fellas see this and do they care It's a serious question cos I've often wondered
Old Nov 27th 2011, 7:34 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Try working in Asia. The lure of Australian PR makes men irresistible.
Some of the guys in our office have just come back from a few weeks stint in Manila, and they said exactly the same thing.
Old Nov 27th 2011, 8:05 pm
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by General Tojo
Are we talking about Asian porridge lumps?
I once dated a petite Beijing girl with huge silicon traffic stoppers. It was like seeing two A380's sicking out of a garden shed.....
Old Nov 27th 2011, 8:07 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

I once dated a petite Beijing girl with huge silicon traffic stoppers. It was like seeing two A380's sicking out of a garden shed.....
Just once
Old Nov 27th 2011, 8:18 pm
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Just once
As often as I could.

She never wore a bra and often wore see through clothes. I had to take days off to recover.....
Old Nov 27th 2011, 8:26 pm

sheene is an unknown quantity at this point

As often as I could.

She never wore a bra and often wore see through clothes. I had to take days off to recover.....
Yep, that is what the thread is about.
Old Nov 27th 2011, 8:28 pm
Not allowed opinions.

Originally Posted by sheene
Yep, that is what the thread is about.
I'm desperately looking for "those" photos.....
Old Nov 27th 2011, 8:31 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

As often as I could.

That's more like it
Old Nov 27th 2011, 8:32 pm

sheene is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm desperately looking for "those" photos.....
hang on, just switching to widescreen mode.
Old Nov 27th 2011, 8:50 pm
Not allowed opinions.

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
sorry but this made me pee me pants

do the fellas see this and do they care It's a serious question cos I've often wondered
Some do, some just think they are irresistible to Thai/Philipino/Indonesians.

You have to put it into perspective. Some girl has a local boyfriend, get pregnant and has a baby. That pretty well guarantees she won't find a local husband, and her family think she is now worth less than the buffalo. She has two mouths to feed, and little hope of a career. Her best bet is to put on a pretty dress and head to an expat bar, and smile sweetly at the 60 year old bald potbelly tradesman from Ipswitch.

She knows he has a job, which is better than 90% of her family. She knows he comes from a country with free education for her and her kid, free medical care, and no stigma about her child.

She has a few drinks and goes back to his hotel. He dumps her a few weeks later, because there is a never ending stream of local girls who find him irresistible, and She is hinting about marriage already.

She is already pregnant by him, one of his mates, or maybe the taxi driver who took her home when she was drunk. A few months later she has another mouth to feed, and her level of desperation goes up another few notches. She becomes an Ayam in Blok M- a chicken who takes money for company. Or a bar girl on Patong. Or maybe a pole dancer in Padre Bugos.

The bars of Asia are full of such girls....
Old Nov 27th 2011, 8:59 pm

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Some do, some just think they are irresistible to Thai/Philipino/Indonesians.

You have to put it into perspective. Some girl has a local boyfriend, get pregnant and has a baby. That pretty well guarantees she won't find a local husband, and her family think she is now worth less than the buffalo. She has two mouths to feed, and little hope of a career. Her best bet is to put on a pretty dress and head to an expat bar, and smile sweetly at the 60 year old bald potbelly tradesman from Ipswitch.

She knows he has a job, which is better than 90% of her family. She knows he comes from a country with free education for her and her kid, free medical care, and no stigma about her child.

She has a few drinks and goes back to his hotel. He dumps her a few weeks later, because there is a never ending stream of local girls who find him irresistible, and She is hinting about marriage already.

She is already pregnant by him, one of his mates, or maybe the taxi driver who took her home when she was drunk. A few months later she has another mouth to feed, and her level of desperation goes up another few notches. She becomes an Ayam in Blok M- a chicken who takes money for company. Or a bar girl on Patong. Or maybe a pole dancer in Padre Bugos.

The bars of Asia are full of such girls....
So the guys do know they are basically a meal ticket and happy to swap that for a good looking young woman less than a quarter their age. A marriage of convenience

Do the fellas ever trust this relationship d'ya think
Old Nov 27th 2011, 9:11 pm
Not allowed opinions.

So the guys do know they are basically a meal ticket and happy to swap that for a good looking young woman less than a quarter their age. A marriage of convenience

Do the fellas ever trust this relationship d'ya think
Some do, some guys just don't care. When a guy reaches a certain age and a certain physique, he stops asking why and accepts his "good fortune".

He is a walking meal ticket, she is a sex machine who will stand and wait whilst he gets drunk with his boring friends. She will dance seductively when he demands it, and stay with him as he attempts pretty basic and rough sex with her before he vomits and falls asleep.

She probably has a local boyfriend (or two) as well, just for the good sex and the orgasms. They are often the becak motorbike taxis, or Tuktuk drivers, or in recent years taxi drivers. They re usually married men, still young and pretty good looking.

I was lucky. I worked in Asia at a pretty young age, and got to know a lot of the girls even though they knew I wasn't going to marry them. I dined with them, danced with them, laughed and cried with them. And sometimes I slept with them. I know a lot really well. Far better then my own family. some of them have looked after me better than my family would.

Asia is full of dumb young girls and dumb old men. Sadly some of the girls aren't really dumb. They just come from a poor kampung, and never got the chance in life. I feel sorry for them.
Old Nov 27th 2011, 9:44 pm

Some do, some guys just don't care. When a guy reaches a certain age and a certain physique, he stops asking why and accepts his "good fortune".

He is a walking meal ticket, she is a sex machine who will stand and wait whilst he gets drunk with his boring friends. She will dance seductively when he demands it, and stay with him as he attempts pretty basic and rough sex with her before he vomits and falls asleep.

She probably has a local boyfriend (or two) as well, just for the good sex and the orgasms. They are often the becak motorbike taxis, or Tuktuk drivers, or in recent years taxi drivers. They re usually married men, still young and pretty good looking.

I was lucky. I worked in Asia at a pretty young age, and got to know a lot of the girls even though they knew I wasn't going to marry them. I dined with them, danced with them, laughed and cried with them. And sometimes I slept with them. I know a lot really well. Far better then my own family. some of them have looked after me better than my family would.

Asia is full of dumb young girls and dumb old men. Sadly some of the girls aren't really dumb. They just come from a poor kampung, and never got the chance in life. I feel sorry for them.
Thanks for sharing that mate. It does make sense to understand it like you say it

One thing is sad though, that these gorgeous girls never really live a chosen life with a fella their own age. Due to their unfortunate quirk of luck they are born into a life of accepting an old balding fat guy giving them rough sex but at least he can afford them a good life

So if they have it off with their taxi driver luvva...the fat bald husband get's it secondhand
Old Nov 27th 2011, 9:58 pm
Not allowed opinions.

Thanks for sharing that mate. It does make sense to understand it like you say it

One thing is sad though, that these gorgeous girls never really live a chosen life with a fella their own age. Due to their unfortunate quirk of luck they are born into a life of accepting an old balding fat guy giving them rough sex but at least he can afford them a good life

So if they have it off with their taxi driver luvva...the fat bald husband get's it secondhand
When they give up on marrying an expat it becomes a money making career.
Almost all of the girls I know have a regular local lover who gives them physically what they need, and a string of expats who gives them what they need financially. They often have a string of expats who they milk for money -not a lot by western standards, and small change for a guy on an expat salary. They call it "taxi money". When it is added up they do fine.

Sometimes they get greedy and try to milk even after the expat or tourist leaves. They send plaintive requests for money for sick children, hairdressing courses etc. like Nigerian scams they use a shotgun approach, sending the same sob stories out to dozens of guys at a time. The daily trip to Western Union becomes an occupation.
Old Nov 27th 2011, 10:01 pm

When they give up on marrying an expat it becomes a money making career.
Almost all of the girls I know have a regular local lover who gives them physically what they need, and a string of expats who gives them what they need financially. They often have a string of expats who they milk for money -not a lot by western standards, and small change for a guy on an expat salary. They call it "taxi money". When it is added up they do fine.

Sometimes they get greedy and try to milk even after the expat or tourist leaves. They send plaintive requests for money for sick children, hairdressing courses etc. like Nigerian scams they use a shotgun approach, sending the same sob stories out to dozens of guys at a time. The daily trip to Western Union becomes an occupation.

Joking apart, these guys fall for it even when they don't live locally

I can see it when they're on holiday and they get carried away with the atmosphere, but when back home in the cold light of day - do they still send money to them

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.