Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Are you 'avin a laugh? Is he 'avin a laugh?

Wikiposts

Are you 'avin a laugh? Is he 'avin a laugh?

Old Oct 6th 2006, 12:28 am
Home.

mackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are you 'avin a laugh? Is he 'avin a laugh?

Originally Posted by Amazulu
In the 1st series I thought his partner, Maggie stole the show.
Totally, she was a breath of fresh air.

Good to see she got the Best Comedy Newcomer that year at the awards.
Old Oct 6th 2006, 2:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Clan Fortune has a reputation beyond reputeClan Fortune has a reputation beyond reputeClan Fortune has a reputation beyond reputeClan Fortune has a reputation beyond reputeClan Fortune has a reputation beyond reputeClan Fortune has a reputation beyond reputeClan Fortune has a reputation beyond reputeClan Fortune has a reputation beyond reputeClan Fortune has a reputation beyond reputeClan Fortune has a reputation beyond reputeClan Fortune has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Dr Who or Extras? If it's Who, then I prefer the new series. I think David Tennant is more of a Doctors Doctor if you get my drift.

S
I dont like Ricky Gervase, and yes I dont know how to spell, all that crap about the office it was pure shite not funny at all, now spooks thats a different matter, dont you just love the way that the storyline is so up to date its believable.
Old Oct 6th 2006, 2:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clan Fortune
I dont like Ricky Gervase, and yes I dont know how to spell, all that crap about the office it was pure shite not funny at all, now spooks thats a different matter, dont you just love the way that the storyline is so up to date its believable.
I thought I was the only one who "doesn't 'get' extras" can't laugh at it I think Spooks is brilliant, as you say so up to date, even the bit about the pm being on holiday again
Old Oct 6th 2006, 3:41 am
F*** it!

Fenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Just watched the first 2 episodes off UKNova. Funny as. The look on his face when he says that is pure class. David Bowie's song about him was really funny too.

"Fatso takes his own life..."

"The little fat man with the pug nose face"
Old Oct 8th 2006, 9:09 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
Anyone else been watching the new series of Ricky Gervais' Extras?

I've just caught the first 2 episodes thanks to UKNova. Absolutely hysterical.
I have just sat and watched the first 4 episodes back to back. Sheer genius. My kids kept coming in and wondering what I was laughing at.