Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

You are all a bunch of moaning whingers!!

Wikiposts

You are all a bunch of moaning whingers!!

Old Mar 10th 2008, 5:37 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: You are all a bunch of moaning whingers!!

Originally Posted by AndyR1976
Hello everyone - its time for another controversial and thought provoking post!

I have finally figured out why you Brits moan so much......

Apparently, you are at your happiest when you have something to whine about.....at least according to a new book.

Recent news article from the News.com.au website on March 11, 2008 included below.

After so many posts on this forum about how the weather is too hot, the rain too little, the beach too sandy, the housing poorly built (with poor double glazing, lets not forget) and the flies too prevalent, here is another chance for you guys to get it off your chest......

I've been criticised many a time on this post for saying that Brits moan about things (I have an english mum and and english girlfriend, don't forget, so I cop it from all angles) - but FINALLY some author has caught on to this!!!

Thoughts and criticism - direct it this way people - I've got my anti-moaning coat on, nothing can hurt me!

brahahahaha brahahahaha hahaha (evil laugh....)

full news article here:

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...-13762,00.html
Andy, stop bloody moaning ya whinging POM don't let us lot worry you too much, you get far too upset about it dear.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 5:40 pm
Aussie lost in the UK

AndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rabsody
Why are you always on here complaining about the British in some form or another then?
That, my good friend, is a very valid point......

I guess all that time in the Uk is wearing off on me....

Perhaps I'm just a born moany whinger.....

I'll have to have a long hard look at myself....
Old Mar 10th 2008, 5:43 pm
Aussie lost in the UK

AndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Andy, stop bloody moaning ya whinging POM

OH

MY

GOD

Did you just call me a POM ????!!

NOooooooooooooooooo

Old Mar 10th 2008, 5:45 pm
Aussie lost in the UK

Nu shooz - can I say (whinge for the day) that your avatar actually frightens me.......

I'm not kidding, the bloody things gives me nighmares....
Old Mar 10th 2008, 5:47 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Nu shooz - can I say (whinge for the day) that your avatar actually frightens me.......

I'm not kidding, the bloody things gives me nighmares....
Yes i called you a POM because to be quite honest, the first who settled here were the pom's,,,not us. So there

I like my avatar, so just for you i shall keep it.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 5:50 pm
Aussie lost in the UK

Yes i called you a POM because to be quite honest, the first who settled here were the pom's,,,not us. So there

avater still scary

Last edited by AndyR1976; Mar 10th 2008 at 5:57 pm. Reason: changed my mind
Old Mar 10th 2008, 5:52 pm
Aussie lost in the UK

Still think its scary!
Old Mar 10th 2008, 5:54 pm
Account Closed

Actually Nu-shooz, I'm of Aboriginal descent - so I thik I pretty much trump you on the date of settlement .....
Trump all you want mate that's what men are good at afterall
Old Mar 10th 2008, 5:56 pm
Aussie lost in the UK

Trump all you want mate that's what men are good at afterall
I'm half Pom anyway - my mum was one of the orinigals (back in olden days when it cost 10 quid and took 8 weeks).

Trump - that is a stupid word
Old Mar 10th 2008, 5:58 pm
Account Closed

I'm half Pom anyway - my mum was one of the orinigals (back in olden days when it cost 10 quid and took 8 weeks).

Trump - that is a stupid word
Yeah, fart or jam-tarted is better
Old Mar 10th 2008, 6:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

We recently had my OH's old school mate and his mate over. They stayed in a hotel for all of the trip except for the last night, where they stayed with us. OMG they did nothing but moan OH went to the pub a few times with them, and all they went on about was Koh Samui (sp???) where they went en-route! My OH said he would've throttled em if they'd have stayed with us the whole time They moaned the food was too dear to eat out! we think it's very reasonable. They moaned that the waterfalls at Tamborine weren't as good as Springbrook :curse: (honestly they did ) Oh and it also irritated em that it cooled down at night!!! He went back like a lobster coz he wouldn't put any sun lotion on as he wanted to get as 'brown as possible!'
Old Mar 10th 2008, 6:51 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
We recently had my OH's old school mate and his mate over. They stayed in a hotel for all of the trip except for the last night, where they stayed with us. OMG they did nothing but moan H went to the pub a few times with them, and all they went on about was Koh Samui (sp???) where they went en-route! My OH said he would've throttled em if they'd have stayed with us the whole time They moaned the food was too dear to eat out! we think it's very reasonable. They moaned that the waterfalls at Tamborine weren't as good as Springbrook :curse: (honestly they did ) Oh and it also irritated em that it cooled down at night!!! He went back like a lobster coz he wouldn't put any sun lotion on as he wanted to get as 'brown as possible!'
I can relate to some of this too at the moment!!!! Its just too hot apparently!!!!!!! C x

Hi N
Old Mar 10th 2008, 6:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiels
I can relate to some of this too at the moment!!!! Its just too hot apparently!!!!!!! C x

Hi N
Hello C You don't have any whingers staying with you do you?
Old Mar 10th 2008, 6:56 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

We recently had my OH's old school mate and his mate over. They stayed in a hotel for all of the trip except for the last night, where they stayed with us. OMG they did nothing but moan OH went to the pub a few times with them, and all they went on about was Koh Samui (sp???) where they went en-route! My OH said he would've throttled em if they'd have stayed with us the whole time They moaned the food was too dear to eat out! we think it's very reasonable. They moaned that the waterfalls at Tamborine weren't as good as Springbrook :curse: (honestly they did ) Oh and it also irritated em that it cooled down at night!!! He went back like a lobster coz he wouldn't put any sun lotion on as he wanted to get as 'brown as possible!'
Hello C You don't have any whingers staying with you do you?
Just little whinges here and there mainly about the fact that its too hot, its Australia for goodness sakes!!!!!! Oh and the fact that theres bugs here that bite!!!!!!

C x
Old Mar 10th 2008, 6:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by shiels
Just little whinges here and there mainly about the fact that its too hot, its Australia for goodness sakes!!!!!! Oh and the fact that theres bugs here that bite!!!!!!

C x
Hot?!! how would they get on in Adelaide? been over 35 for days now! Think they've had it soft don't you? we haven't even needed the aircon

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.