Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Yipppeeee We got it too!

Wikiposts

Yipppeeee We got it too!

Old Oct 24th 2006, 11:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

The S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Yipppeeee We got it too!

Originally Posted by Mel n Daz
Hubby has been bt engineer for past 10yrs and i work in a small family business - facility management, very interesting. Hubby is hoping to stay in same line of work, but i will probably have a year off, then i will do anything!
It's nice to hear you have settled so early on and the children are enjoying themsleves.

I will pm you when i have 5!

Melis
My hubby is a maintenance fitter, now works for Boral although still lookin just in case....$$$...., Daz should have no worries here always need an engineer!!!. I wasn't looking to go back to work yet, however can't wait, been getting through $$$$ like its but really could do with something to occupy me other than shopping .

We've settled well really, the kids probably more than us. I got homesickness big styley at the moment, just spoke to my mom tonight (no tears for a change) but still hard, somebody told me it'll hit you about 3-4 months jeez they were sooooooooo right. But no regrets just make the most of your family your leaving behind now!!!

PM me anytime

xxx
Old Oct 25th 2006, 12:04 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations

xx
Old Oct 25th 2006, 12:23 am
BE Forum Addict

samnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mel n Daz
The wait is finally over!

WE GOT IT!

It has taken us 18 long months, but we are finally on the way, our agent rang this arvo and told us the good news. My hubby was playing squash at the time, so i went screaming like a nutter to the local leisure centre and told him the good news and everyone else who was in a 5 mile radius!

Shippers are here tomorrow and we move out of house on Friday, staying with in laws for a week, then book flights and Brisbane here we come!

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all on here. This site has been a godsend to us.

We will keep you all posted and update as often as we can.

Good luck to all.

Love and best wishes
Melis and family.

Oh, forgot to say, i will probably do everyone's head in until we go firing more stupid questions at you all!
Congratulations Your working fast. All our love and best wishes for your new life in OZ.
Old Oct 25th 2006, 2:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS

Wish you loads of luck