Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Yipppeeee We got it too!

Wikiposts

Yipppeeee We got it too!

Old Oct 24th 2006, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

Mel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really nice
Default Yipppeeee We got it too!

The wait is finally over!

WE GOT IT!

It has taken us 18 long months, but we are finally on the way, our agent rang this arvo and told us the good news. My hubby was playing squash at the time, so i went screaming like a nutter to the local leisure centre and told him the good news and everyone else who was in a 5 mile radius!

Shippers are here tomorrow and we move out of house on Friday, staying with in laws for a week, then book flights and Brisbane here we come!

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all on here. This site has been a godsend to us.

We will keep you all posted and update as often as we can.

Good luck to all.

Love and best wishes
Melis and family.

Oh, forgot to say, i will probably do everyone's head in until we go firing more stupid questions at you all!
Old Oct 24th 2006, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yipppeeee We got it too!

Congratulations - all the best for your new life down under

Ann
Old Oct 24th 2006, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Scotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mel n Daz

WE GOT IT!

It has taken us 18 long months, but we are finally on the way, our agent rang this arvo and told us the good news. My hubby was playing squash at the time, so i went screaming like a nutter to the local leisure centre and told him the good news and everyone else who was in a 5 mile radius!

Shippers are here tomorrow and we move out of house on Friday, staying with in laws for a week, then book flights and Brisbane here we come!

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all on here. This site has been a godsend to us.

Good luck to all.

Love and best wishes
Melis and family.

Oh, forgot to say, i will probably do everyone's head in until we go firing more stupid questions at you all!
Congratulations. Must be a great feeling. Have a great new life down under.
Old Oct 24th 2006, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Louise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to all.

Love and best wishes
Melis and family.

BEST WISHES.....SEE YOU IN BRIS?

Lou
Old Oct 24th 2006, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Brillant news, all the best and enjoy your new life.
Tracie
Old Oct 24th 2006, 10:20 am
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

WE GOT IT!

Good luck to all.

Love and best wishes
Melis and family.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Heading to Brisbane ourselves next year........fingers crossed. Keep us updated on how things are going out there. Hope the hangover is not too bad tomorrow.
Old Oct 24th 2006, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

Mel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really nice

Thanks for all good wishes.

Pickfords nearly done, they don't mess about!

I've kept out of the way!

Melis
Old Oct 24th 2006, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Thats fantastic news. Congratulations and good luck.
Old Oct 24th 2006, 10:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

The S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to behold

Congrats to you Well done!!!! brings back memories of me doing the 'can-can' round the house when we got ours!!!! What a wicked feeling!!!

Where are you heading to in Brissy?? We've been here 4 months now and loving it.

All the best to you

Sadie
Old Oct 24th 2006, 11:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by The S's
Congrats to you Well done!!!! brings back memories of me doing the 'can-can' round the house when we got ours!!!! What a wicked feeling!!!

Where are you heading to in Brissy?? We've been here 4 months now and loving it.

All the best to you

Sadie
We're not sure yet, we are gonna start off in Woody Point and have a nose around! Where to are you? Do you have any children? We have 2 boys aged 12 and 4, and as you can imagine they are both really excited!

Melis
Old Oct 24th 2006, 11:07 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lou
xx
Old Oct 24th 2006, 11:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

The S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to behold

We're not sure yet, we are gonna start off in Woody Point and have a nose around! Where to are you? Do you have any children? We have 2 boys aged 12 and 4, and as you can imagine they are both really excited!

Melis
Hi Mel.

We are in Forest Lake at the mo, just bought a house up in Karalee, hope to be in Nov 20th after only just putting the offer in, we had a 30 day settlement term as its a reposession property, We have two kiddies boy 8 and girl 3, they both love it here, my daughter has already got the aussie twang (thank god!!! we're from Birmingham so any other accent is a blessing!!!) only kidding to all you other brummies!!!!!. What do you do for work?
Old Oct 24th 2006, 11:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=The S's]Hi Mel.

BTW have you been here before or like us just sold up and got on the plane, having never been here before in our life!!!! :scared:
Old Oct 24th 2006, 11:24 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Mel.

We are in Forest Lake at the mo, just bought a house up in Karalee, hope to be in Nov 20th after only just putting the offer in, we had a 30 day settlement term as its a reposession property, We have two kiddies boy 8 and girl 3, they both love it here, my daughter has already got the aussie twang (thank god!!! we're from Birmingham so any other accent is a blessing!!!) only kidding to all you other brummies!!!!!. What do you do for work?
Hubby has been bt engineer for past 10yrs and i work in a small family business - facility management, very interesting. Hubby is hoping to stay in same line of work, but i will probably have a year off, then i will do anything!
It's nice to hear you have settled so early on and the children are enjoying themsleves.

I will pm you when i have 5!

Melis
Old Oct 24th 2006, 11:25 pm
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=The S's]
Hi Mel.

BTW have you been here before or like us just sold up and got on the plane, having never been here before in our life!!!! :scared:
Yep same here, never been further than Malta myself! :scared:

We just decided to go for it! People think we're mad, but what the hell! You only live once!

Melis

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.