Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Yes yes it's all very well telling us your first gig, but what was your FAVOURITE gig

Yes yes it's all very well telling us your first gig, but what was your FAVOURITE gig

Old Dec 3rd 2007, 12:42 am
BE Enthusiast

cartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nice
Default Re: Yes yes it's all very well telling us your first gig, but what was your FAVOURITE

The Jams last ever gig at the Rainbow theatre in London. Got to backstage and have a drink with them too!!!!
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 2:12 am
Now a Mummy!

SonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud of
Default Re: Yes yes it's all very well telling us your first gig, but what was your FAVOURITE

Would have to be Dropkick Murphys at the Arena in Bris in March - top top gig!! Loved it..

SLF at Opera House in Bournemouth just before we left the UK were pretty spot on too..

Old Dec 3rd 2007, 2:27 am
pj1
Just Joined

pj1 is an unknown quantity at this point

1986 - Run DMC Together Forever Tour (?) Brixton Academy

1989(?) - KLF (Guru Josh - remember him?) Brixton Academy
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 4:34 am
Forum Regular

cabaj will become famous soon enoughcabaj will become famous soon enough

Deacon Blue at the Royal Albert Hall - 2002 (I think). Wasn't a huge fan at the time but became one after!

Joan Armatrading in Perth a couple of weeks ago was pretty good. She still rocks! I thought I was her only Perthian fan but peeps went wild! Was anyone else there?