British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   Yes tubs, the plan worked beautifully (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/yes-tubs-plan-worked-beautifully-672899/)

iamthecreaturefromuranus Jun 18th 2010 9:54 pm

Re: Yes tubs, the plan worked beautifully

Originally Posted by stevenglish (Post 8641873)
all i can say is that I love sanj so much it hurts, I can't imagine my life without her in it. just back from mthe frat club England were shite but none of that matters x

It sounds like the beer was good at least. Soppy bugger. ;)

Beedubya Jun 18th 2010 9:58 pm

all i can say is that I love sanj so much it hurts, I can't imagine my life without her in it. just back from mthe frat club England were shite but none of that matters x

Awwww. :wub:

stevenglish Jun 19th 2010 1:17 am

Computers and beer, not a good match:o

BadgeIsBack Jun 19th 2010 2:51 am

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 (Post 8640386)
However nice the blokes on here are being, they're probably all really grateful their wives don't post ;)

I'd kill my husband if he planned a surprise party for me, it's my idea of hell on earth but it all sounds brilliant and I'd have cried buckets if my best mate appeared out of the blue :(

:p

Good on ya mate. It's great being married to a fantastic women...is it not..I feel for the sods partnered up in miserable and pedestrian marriages....I might have to think something up for the big 4 0 - no black shirts though(!) - cheers...

B

stevenglish Jun 19th 2010 3:16 am

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack (Post 8642206)
:

Good on ya mate. It's great being married to a fantastic women...is it not..I feel for the sods partnered up in miserable and pedestrian marriages....I might have to think something up for the big 4 0 - no black shirts though(!) - cheers...

B

Good on ya fella, 19 years and still going strong for us, never been boring, always been seat of the pants stuff. To be honest I've never felt like I've had to work at it either, arsehole lucky I guess:D

BadgeIsBack Jun 19th 2010 4:20 am

Originally Posted by stevenglish (Post 8642222)
Good on ya fella, 19 years and still going strong for us, never been boring, always been seat of the pants stuff. To be honest I've never felt like I've had to work at it either, arsehole lucky I guess:D

I know exactly what you mean. It almost looks after itself. Our anniversary is today.:thumbup:

stevenglish Jun 19th 2010 4:47 am

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack (Post 8642264)
I know exactly what you mean. It almost looks after itself. Our anniversary is today.:thumbup:

Good on ya maty, happy anniversary to you and Mrs Badge. Hope ya have a great day:)

stevenglish Jun 19th 2010 5:08 am

1 Attachment(s)
bottom right sanj's face at the exact moment she clocked Trace, dunno who took the pic but i wanna buy em a beer

stevenglish Jun 19th 2010 5:11 am

Originally Posted by Beedubya (Post 8641886)
Awwww. :wub:

Promise, next time we have a barby I'll let ya know :)