Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

wow...xmas lights+displays!!!

wow...xmas lights+displays!!!

Old Dec 7th 2007, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

dolliedimples has a spectacular aura aboutdolliedimples has a spectacular aura aboutdolliedimples has a spectacular aura about
Default wow...xmas lights+displays!!!

Oh....or rather HO HO HO... Me and my kids have just been to see some of the most amazing displays of xmas lights and decorations at homes in the pacific pines area...the time and effort that some people go to is awesome..these homes look amazing..jaw droppin!!

thought it would be a good thread to start so that other people can go and see them as well and if others add to the list..I for one will have a great time taking my kids to see them all and who knows I might even feel a weeny bit of festive cheer this year..genuine and not alcohol induced!!!!

Anyway, heres my list...

GALAPOGOS WAY..you cant miss it!!

CHRISTMAS STREET...honest!!

ENDERBURY CRESCENT..magical and they have a postbox for santa at the north pole for all you boys and girls out there who havent wrote to santa yet..

For all who go..enjoy!!
Cheers

Last edited by dolliedimples; Dec 7th 2007 at 10:36 am.
Old Dec 7th 2007, 10:53 am
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of
Default Re: wow...xmas lights+displays!!!

hey dolie

any chance of some pics??? would be great to see

thanks
Old Dec 7th 2007, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

dolliedimples has a spectacular aura aboutdolliedimples has a spectacular aura aboutdolliedimples has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by fairwayskid
hey dolie

any chance of some pics??? would be great to see

thanks
yes...what a marvellous idea..kids asleep now so will do so tomorrow..
Old Dec 7th 2007, 11:23 am
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

fair play dollie

look forward to seeing them
Old Dec 7th 2007, 10:41 pm
Just Joined

Majestik is an unknown quantity at this point

i would love to see the phots.........Please
Old Dec 7th 2007, 10:52 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Brisbane Xmas Lights, submitted to OurBrisbane

LINK