Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Wow - what a whopper 9lb 4oz

Wow - what a whopper 9lb 4oz

Old Aug 14th 2009, 11:03 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wow - what a whopper 9lb 4oz

They are lovely boys. Lovely picture of innocence

Few more years and they'll be drinking you under the table mate
Old Aug 14th 2009, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

aussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud of

HI There

Your boys are gorgeous and great to see a healthy Baby and good weight, we have 3 and 9lb2oz was our smallest. The eyes would water with the other two. Seeing as you have two boys and you will get very used to this question. When are going for the pink edition??????????. Don't all shout at once as i said i have 3 (B B and G).

Jane
Old Aug 14th 2009, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by aussiedreamer
HI There

Your boys are gorgeous and great to see a healthy Baby and good weight, we have 3 and 9lb2oz was our smallest. The eyes would water with the other two. Seeing as you have two boys and you will get very used to this question. When are going for the pink edition??????????. Don't all shout at once as i said i have 3 (B B and G).

Jane
I think 2 boys will be enough of a handfull without going for the 'horrible sister'.

Johnnyyt
Old Aug 15th 2009, 3:09 am
Forum Regular

aussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud of

As my anethaetist said on my second i'll see you back in three years and he did, he was also amazed when i asked about his family and how his little girl was. The funny things you remember when your in Labour. Congratulations and enjoy.

Jane
Old Aug 15th 2009, 5:20 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnnyyt
I think 2 boys will be enough of a handfull without going for the 'horrible sister'.

Johnnyyt
I was the horrible sister! Two older brothers who used to torture me rotten and I'd play the innocent with our parents to get them into trouble.

I'm sure we all made each others lives hell for about the first 10/12 years but they were both moved to tears on my wedding day last year so I think sometimes the 'horrible sister' turns out ok
Old Aug 15th 2009, 8:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Damson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond repute

Awww, what a beauty (sorry, what a handsome chap). Sam, my now 4 year old, was 9lb 1/2oz and that stung a bit, so 9lb 4oz is pretty respectable. I never really liked babies until we decided we weren't going to have any more -now I'm sooo broody with them. Until they cry that is, and then I hand them back and I remember just what hard work they are. Doesn't stop me coooing over them though. The advice of "sleep when baby does" just didn't happen with either of mine as I just used the time to do jobs while they were out of the way. So knackering isn't it? You can see why sleep deprivation is widely used as a form of torture!

Congrats to you and welcome little man.

Lorraine
Old Aug 18th 2009, 10:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

Well it's official now, we have been to the registry office today.
Our new son is called Matthew James.

Johnnyyt
Old Aug 19th 2009, 4:32 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

Aww thats fab.. congrats to you all

Em x
Old Aug 19th 2009, 6:18 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Congratulations on the birth of Matthew James - what a lovely name and beautiful baby We have no boy's in our family and aren't likly to get any

Lynn xx