Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

would you sleep with your step mother??

Wikiposts

would you sleep with your step mother??

Old Nov 20th 2006, 6:33 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: would you sleep with your step mother??

Originally Posted by paul geezer
u is not well ast a geezerbird makes me shiver :scared:
shes not a geezer,she used to be.i thinks shes damn fine..
Old Nov 20th 2006, 6:37 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

when i was about 18.i was doing some decorating for my x mrs mom,she was better looking than my x mrs and i would be decorating away and she used to walk round with next to nothing,,jeezus it was awfull trying to decorate with a stiff brush there was paste all over the place
Old Nov 20th 2006, 6:44 am
true blue

paul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by aston man
when i was about 18.i was doing some decorating for my x mrs mom,she was better looking than my x mrs and i would be decorating away and she used to walk round with next to nothing,,jeezus it was awfull trying to decorate with a stiff brush there was paste all over the place
so u ended up coverd in gue
Old Nov 20th 2006, 8:43 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

id go for that hayley in the cafe

Well I do believe underneath that sexy red coat, Hayley has had her penis made into a designer vagina.

I dare you aston man, double dare you with sauce on - you go for the 'Shim'.

Old Nov 20th 2006, 8:46 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Well I do believe underneath that sexy red coat, Hayley has had her penis made into a designer vagina.

I dare you aston man, double dare you with sauce on - you go for the 'Shim'.

you could sell tickets for that one !!!
Old Nov 20th 2006, 8:53 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
you could sell tickets for that one !!!

I have some pics of ladyboys from Thailand.

Very pretty, much better than Hayley.
Attached Thumbnails would you sleep with your step mother??-thailand-2005-003_0001.jpg  
Old Nov 20th 2006, 12:37 pm
Banned

naughty but nice
Old Nov 20th 2006, 1:06 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

naughty but nice
This thread has really cheered me up today!
Old Nov 20th 2006, 1:06 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

naughty but nice

don't worry mate, get an account with www.uknova.com. A good broadband connection will have a standard ep of corrie downloaded in about 8 mins. I am just watching sundays with mondays ready to download.
Old Nov 20th 2006, 1:22 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by northernbird
don't worry mate, get an account with www.uknova.com. A good broadband connection will have a standard ep of corrie downloaded in about 8 mins. I am just watching sundays with mondays ready to download.
do you want me to tell you what happened???
Old Nov 20th 2006, 1:32 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

do you want me to tell you what happened???
nooooooooo. thats my 45 min earmarked while daughter at playgroup this afternoon.
Old Nov 20th 2006, 1:38 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by northernbird
nooooooooo. thats my 45 min earmarked while daughter at playgroup this afternoon.

bradley walked in the room and caught his son with hayley and his wife ,he went nuts as you would,he grabs a gun and tries to shoot his son,hayley gets in the way and gets shot,then,,,,,,de,de,de,,,,,,,de de de...
Old Nov 20th 2006, 1:43 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

bradley walked in the room and caught his son with hayley and his wife ,he went nuts as you would,he grabs a gun and tries to shoot his son,hayley gets in the way and gets shot,then,,,,,,de,de,de,,,,,,,de de de...
So who shot JR then?
Old Nov 20th 2006, 1:47 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
So who shot JR then?
i didn't see him there he must of been under the quilt...checking out hayles bacon sandwich
Old Nov 20th 2006, 8:48 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

i know they say 'any hole's a goal' but i just dont get ladyboys

Not many of them from where i come from

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.