Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

would you sleep with your step mother??

Wikiposts

would you sleep with your step mother??

Old Nov 20th 2006, 5:04 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default would you sleep with your step mother??

:scared: i know ,i know its sick.but its on the tele tonight ,the knicker kings son get copped in bed with his step mom tonight..dont forget to set your sky +.

aston :scared:
Old Nov 20th 2006, 5:13 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: would you sleep with your step mother??

What the hell are you going on about Ast ???
Old Nov 20th 2006, 5:20 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
What the hell are you going on about Ast ???
flippin eck,mate,where have you been...??bradley walshes son gets copped in bed with his step mom...jeez what am i going to do without my tele in oz...
Old Nov 20th 2006, 5:27 am
true blue

paul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by aston man
flippin eck,mate,where have you been...??bradley walshes son gets copped in bed with his step mom...jeez what am i going to do without my tele in oz...
dont fear ast get someone to send them on dvd to ya
Old Nov 20th 2006, 5:34 am
Banned

Originally Posted by paul geezer
dont fear ast get someone to send them on dvd to ya

hang on mate Coventry light switch on is on the tele,i am waiting in suspense...
flippin hell ,jordan ,thats worse than cheeko

jessuz blighty i was cringing for ya...
Old Nov 20th 2006, 5:36 am
true blue

paul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of light

hang on mate Coventry light switch on is on the tele,i am waiting in suspense...
flippin hell ,jordan ,thats worse than cheeko

jessuz blighty i was cringing for ya...
jordan nice see her 2 weeks ago in brighton (nice nuts)
Old Nov 20th 2006, 5:42 am
Banned

jordan nice see her 2 weeks ago in brighton (nice nuts)
shes a nutter though mate,shed be ok if she kept her gob shut...

she said on the tele tonight,she was quite happy to switch coventrys lights on, as brighton didn't ask her..its bloody shame for that coventry they get everones cast offs,jordan,ex villa players,its a cryin shame...
Old Nov 20th 2006, 5:48 am
true blue

shes a nutter though mate,shed be ok if she kept her gob shut...

she said on the tele tonight,she was quite happy to switch coventrys lights on, as brighton didn't ask her..its bloody shame for that coventry they get everones cast offs,jordan,ex villa players,its a cryin shame...
yea true there scrapeing the barrle this year
Old Nov 20th 2006, 6:05 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Aston you truely speak in riddles

and its all bollocks
Old Nov 20th 2006, 6:06 am
Banned

to right mate
Old Nov 20th 2006, 6:11 am
pink 'n' bouncy

In answer to your original question...'would i sleep with my step mum' ?

Bloody right i would,especially if she had 'love pillows' like her off corries street
Old Nov 20th 2006, 6:14 am
true blue

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
In answer to your original question...'would i sleep with my step mum' ?

Bloody right i would,especially if she had 'love pillows' like her off corries street
gotta agree she is fit (but pregnant) but i deffinatley would
Old Nov 20th 2006, 6:22 am
Banned

gotta agree she is fit (but pregnant) but i deffinatley would
id go for that hayley in the cafe
Old Nov 20th 2006, 6:23 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

I despair of you all!
Old Nov 20th 2006, 6:25 am
true blue

u is not well ast a geezerbird makes me shiver :scared:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.