Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

WOULD YOU PAY FOR THIS ????

Wikiposts

WOULD YOU PAY FOR THIS ????

Old Nov 19th 2007, 7:52 am
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: WOULD YOU PAY FOR THIS ????

Originally Posted by JoolsB
I am friends with a (select) number of EAs having worked in property management for years and there are some lovely, kind, thoughtful ones as well as the twits (tho' not at F*****s ) in the same way there are some lovely buyers and some real t*****s who pull out at the last minute, delay exchange, cause pain and aggro to all involved including the agents etc. & some stupd vendors who pull out at last minute, demand more money than the property is worth, refuse accept realistic offers and then blame the agent etc. Guess Im just saying there are always 2 sides...
Yes there are and if you read what I said you will see I am talking about my estate agent!
Old Nov 19th 2007, 7:53 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CynOpt
I had to pay best part of 5K for mine, and for some bizarre reason, I had NO CLUE until the day I came to sign the papers. Hadnt shown up in ANY of the previous paperwork I'd been sent through.

But there was NO WAY I would have tried to pass this onto the buyer.
Wasn't her fault I'm a muppet.
You're not the only muppet. We didn't realise either until we put it on the market

How are you E?
Old Nov 19th 2007, 7:56 am
South Yarra Sheila

JoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TMRE
Yes there are and if you read what I said you will see I am talking about my estate agent!
haha on my soapbox thought you were being ironic
Old Nov 19th 2007, 8:07 am
CynOpt

CynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kapri
You're not the only muppet. We didn't realise either until we put it on the market

How are you E?
Doing pretty good thanks hon, first day without my ex-boss today, although he still showed up at work!?!?!?
And got my x-rays tomorrow and meds at the end of the week.
Jumping the gun a bit I know, but hey I have to do something to pass the time til the OH starts complaining about how much he hates xmas

Hows you?