Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Would you name your child

Wikiposts

Would you name your child

Old Dec 16th 2008, 6:55 pm
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute
Default Would you name your child

Hitler?

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2008/...189675703.html

"he named his son after Hitler because he liked the name and because "no one else in the world would have that name"."

Wonder why

Used to think it was anyname but Sue......
Old Dec 16th 2008, 7:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Would you name your child

i read this too

his sister and brother have nazi names to

one is named JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell

and the other is called Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell

One Question springs to mind

WHY ?????????????? WOULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR KIDS ?
Old Dec 16th 2008, 7:09 pm
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
i read this too

his sister and brother have nazi names to

One Question springs to mind

What happens if he gets sat next to a Jesse Owens

And hey Campbell want some chocolate??
(PS in regard what happened in the bunker - nothing to do with JO - incase misunderstood)

Last edited by Geelong Gent; Dec 16th 2008 at 7:13 pm.
Old Dec 16th 2008, 7:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

or a winston churchill ?
Old Dec 16th 2008, 9:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

TillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of light

I read (via the Yahoo news link) that they once wanted a Swastika on a cake too... so I think we can all hazard a guess as to why they called their kids what they did.

They sound a delightful family
Old Dec 16th 2008, 10:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Geelong Gent
Hitler?

"he named his son after Hitler because he liked the name and because "no one else in the world would have that name"."

Wonder why

But wait, there is more...........

"Mr Campbell said he didn't expect the names to cause problems when the children start school. "

Yeah right. Columbine will fade into insignificance.

By the time his children have finished taking out their adolescent frustrations on him, Mr Campbell may think that their namesakes were actually angels.

Here are two people who werent bright enough to be in the queue for their Darwin award before they started reproducing .

WW
Old Dec 16th 2008, 11:10 pm
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

They're just attention seekers... can't be known for anything wonderful or inspirational so they get their fame and notiority from this sort of thing..

Nowt queer as folk

Em x
Old Dec 16th 2008, 11:25 pm
Has left the building

Originally Posted by TillyG
I read (via the Yahoo news link) that they once wanted a Swastika on a cake too... so I think we can all hazard a guess as to why they called their kids what they did.

They sound a delightful family
Instead of Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you it will be:

Heil, Heil, Heil

All 3 friends (blind, lost and insane) will gasp "where? where?, we did not know it was raining"
Old Dec 17th 2008, 9:47 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Its always fun to take the initials and then see if you can google something jewish.
So for JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell ,JANC, I get the Jewish AIDS network Chicago
For Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell ,HHJC, I get The Hollis Hills Jewish Center Israel Experience 2009
Old Dec 17th 2008, 9:55 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by seang
Its always fun to take the initials and then see if you can google something jewish.
So for JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell ,JANC, I get the Jewish AIDS network Chicago
For Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell ,HHJC, I get The Hollis Hills Jewish Center Israel Experience 2009
Fab!

I'm looking at their pics. They don't look like the brightest of cookies do they?! Still, never judge a book and all that....
Poor kids.
Old Dec 17th 2008, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

never again will i sit and laugh when some mum and dad call their newborn

moses
apple
peaces etc etc etc

when there are people who call their newborns after people who's names will live on for all the very wrong reasons - and the sad thing is - these people - himler adolf etc will never be forgoten because of the terrible things they committed -

the next question is what will they call their next child if they pop another one out ?
Old Dec 17th 2008, 11:03 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Fab!

I'm looking at their pics. They don't look like the brightest of cookies do they?! Still, never judge a book and all that....
Poor kids.
can't judge the book, they burnt them all
Old Dec 17th 2008, 11:04 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

never again will i sit and laugh when some mum and dad call their newborn

moses
apple
peaces etc etc etc

when there are people who call their newborns after people who's names will live on for all the very wrong reasons - and the sad thing is - these people - himler adolf etc will never be forgoten because of the terrible things they committed -

the next question is what will they call their next child if they pop another one out ?
pol pot campbell?
Old Dec 17th 2008, 11:14 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kporte
can't judge the book, they burnt them all
Quality, Kporte!

Originally Posted by kporte
pol pot campbell?
Nice.
Old Dec 17th 2008, 1:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Deutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Geelong Gent
Hitler?

Wonder why

Good old Walmart - I think I read somewhere else that he'd also asked for a swastika decoration

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.