Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Would you do unto others.....

Wikiposts

Would you do unto others.....

Old Nov 20th 2007, 6:27 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Would you do unto others.....

as they have done to you??

let me explain

Just before we jetted off on our hols to lovley QLD, we invited a fair fews friends around for the evening!

We told them any time from 6pm and i would do small finger food.

One party rolled up at 7.40pm and announced 'oh we've eaten already'

This really pissed me off, as they knew i had done food and the time was from 6pm! (perhaps i should have stipulated at 6pm)!!

any way, i digress!

They are having a 'do' this Sat!

Just had a text from 6pm, bring meat and plate!

I'm very tempted to take half a dozen crap sausages, eat before hand and turn up at 7.30pm!

Would you????????
Old Nov 20th 2007, 6:32 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Would you do unto others.....

Originally Posted by Sam
as they have done to you??

let me explain

Just before we jetted off on our hols to lovley QLD, we invited a fair fews friends around for the evening!

We told them any time from 6pm and i would do small finger food.

One party rolled up at 7.40pm and announced 'oh we've eaten already'

This really pissed me off, as they knew i had done food and the time was from 6pm! (perhaps i should have stipulated at 6pm)!!

any way, i digress!

They are having a 'do' this Sat!

Just had a text from 6pm, bring meat and plate!

I'm very tempted to take half a dozen crap sausages, eat before hand and turn up at 7.30pm!

Would you????????

just turn up late and say you get the time wrong ,look em in the eye,and swing the blame back on them...tell em thats the time you told me...

works for me evey time....

noone can call me a tight arse,i always take a top of the range cheese cake...

ehmmmmmm,,,yummy..
Old Nov 20th 2007, 6:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

flowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to all

It was nt Aston was it?
Old Nov 20th 2007, 6:34 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
just turn up late and say you get the time wrong ,look em in the eye,and swing the blame back on them...tell em thats the time you told me...
works for me evey time....

noone can call me a tight arse,i always take a top of the range cheese cake...

ehmmmmmm,,,yummy..
Nope but he did do this to me last week!!!
Old Nov 20th 2007, 6:35 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam
Old Nov 20th 2007, 6:37 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam
you bleedin told me 7...

from reading your post,i reckon you have a problem with time...happened with them,and me....

are you alright..
Old Nov 20th 2007, 6:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

flowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to all

My Mother allways says two wrong s dont make a right, she would turn up dead on time with the best meat and nibbels you could get.
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Rock up with nothing and say you've eaten already. Simple
Sam
here and staying

Originally Posted by aston man
you bleedin told me 7...

from reading your post,i reckon you have a problem with time...happened with them,and me....

are you alright..
Sod off you!!

It was bloody5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

must be all those flies!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 20th 2007, 6:39 pm
Sam
here and staying

Originally Posted by flowergal
My Mother allways says two wrong s dont make a right, she would turn up dead on time with the best meat and nibbels you could get.
So would i normally

Bu i was quite hurt by their attitude
Old Nov 20th 2007, 6:40 pm
Sam
here and staying

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Rock up with nothing and say you've eaten already. Simple
Early or late

coz have to admit thats the way i'm heading at the mo, told Alan we'll eat first and i'm picking someone up on the way and will admit to telling them that i'll pick them up 7-7.30 already
Old Nov 20th 2007, 6:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Well come to mine instead, from about 6 on.
Old Nov 20th 2007, 6:41 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Sam
Sod off you!!

It was bloody5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

must be all those flies!!!!!!!!!
sam ,listen,,you are a good friend to me...and i am seriously worried about you...

have you put your watch right since you were on holiday with that crazypenny....

Last edited by aston man; Nov 20th 2007 at 6:43 pm.
Old Nov 20th 2007, 6:41 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sam
Early or late

coz have to admit thats the way i'm heading at the mo, told Alan we'll eat first and i'm picking someone up on the way and will admit to telling them that i'll pick them up 7-7.30 already
turn up late and pished lol
Old Nov 20th 2007, 6:42 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by flowergal
this answer is close.

i would turn up at 5
with the best meat and nibbels you could get

or dont bother turning up. if they annoy you that much they cant be close friends

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.