Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

This is the worst thing your ears will ever hear...EVER !!

This is the worst thing your ears will ever hear...EVER !!

Old Oct 18th 2006, 3:03 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute
Default This is the worst thing your ears will ever hear...EVER !!

I read this thread in the lounge, and it is so bad i had to share it with you here!!

Jordan and Peter Andre have recorded "A Whole New World" theme song from Aladdin to release in time for christmas !!

Listen to it if you dare, it starts off not bad with Peter Andre singing, but wait till Jordan joins in :scared:

http://tinyurl.co.uk/k7mq
Old Oct 18th 2006, 3:12 am
Forum Regular

rubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: This is the worst thing your ears will ever hear...EVER !!

Geez!!!!!!! I cant believe thats been released??????? I fast forwarded to hear her sing and lasted about 3 seconds!
Old Oct 18th 2006, 3:17 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

LOL ! is there no end to this womans talents ? to be fair she is a bloody good buisness woman, to have made millions out of a fake pair of boobs ! Hollywood are supposed to be making a film out of her new book she has written called Angel !

Nicky
Old Oct 18th 2006, 3:18 am
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
I read this thread in the lounge, and it is so bad i had to share it with you here!!

Jordan and Peter Andre have recorded "A Whole New World" theme song from Aladdin to release in time for christmas !!

Listen to it if you dare, it starts off not bad with Peter Andre singing, but wait till Jordan joins in :scared:

LMFAO i heard this earlier and was crying with laughter. I really dont know if its real or not. it sounds like peter but she sounds dodgy. Either way its
Old Oct 18th 2006, 3:19 am
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
LOL ! is there no end to this womans talents ? to be fair she is a bloody good buisness woman, to have made millions out of a fake pair of boobs ! Hollywood are supposed to be making a film out of her new book she has written called Angel !

Nicky

Do not underestimate the pricey!!! lol
Old Oct 18th 2006, 3:19 am
Forum Regular

christinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond repute

A Whole New World ? More like a Whole Sad World after listening to that lol. Lets just hope they dont bring out the video clip for it.
Old Oct 18th 2006, 3:24 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christinabell
A Whole New World ? More like a Whole Sad World after listening to that lol. Lets just hope they dont bring out the video clip for it.

LMAO !! I can just imagine it !!!!!!

actually, Peter Andre does resemble the cartoon Aladdin a bit (dont you think ?) - but then theres Jordan
Old Oct 18th 2006, 3:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my word :scared:

Didn't anyone tell them they can actually do wonders these days with music recording equipment.

SCARY THOUGHT: maybe they did and that's the best they could make her sound :scared:

Last edited by Wendy; Oct 18th 2006 at 3:33 am.
Old Oct 18th 2006, 3:27 am
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light

This is the "uncorrected" version that's flying about. The "finished" version sounds like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M78dpKtr0w

I wonder how many other "singers" get mended like this. What a hoot!!!!
Old Oct 18th 2006, 3:31 am
Forum Regular

christinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO !! I can just imagine it !!!!!!

actually, Peter Andre does resemble the cartoon Aladdin a bit (dont you think ?) - but then theres Jordan
Yeah he does look like Aladdin. Just wish he could find a lamp to put his wife in and hide it in a cave somewhere
Old Oct 18th 2006, 3:36 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by webgum
This is the "uncorrected" version that's flying about. The "finished" version sounds like this:

Oh my God !! There IS a video. Helppppppppppppppppp :scared:
Old Oct 18th 2006, 3:39 am
Made the move -

god, they must have done some amount of doctoring to get it to that !!!!
Old Oct 18th 2006, 3:40 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Can't listen to it at the moment, listening to Scissor Sisters instead but I saw a bit of programme somewhere which had them singing it at their wedding - it was their wedding song apparently.

Got a lot of time for Katie to be honest, can't be doing with him but she seems to like him She's not one to take herself too seriously so I don't think she will be too concerned if it doesn't add to her millions
Old Oct 18th 2006, 3:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Can't listen to it at the moment, listening to Scissor Sisters instead but I saw a bit of programme somewhere which had them singing it at their wedding - it was their wedding song apparently.

Got a lot of time for Katie to be honest, can't be doing with him but she seems to like him She's not one to take herself too seriously so I don't think she will be too concerned if it doesn't add to her millions

I really like her as well, in fact i think they are both okay and they did sing that song for children in need. Fair enough it was not sung live but they raised a bit for charity with it.
Old Oct 18th 2006, 3:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing difference isn't there

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.