Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

WORST FILM YOUVE EVER SEEN.

WORST FILM YOUVE EVER SEEN.

Old Jun 20th 2008, 6:40 am
BE Enthusiast

The S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: WORST FILM YOUVE EVER SEEN.

Originally Posted by jazzys
About Schmidt and About a boy, what a load of crud the pair of them.

Jazzy
Arachnid.

Got to be a joke film, microphone boom was in most shots and spiders were made out of pipe cleaners. They even made a second movie:curse:

Snake eyes also. Nic Cage has got to be the worst actor ever..

Sean
Old Jun 20th 2008, 6:43 am
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

Anything with that wooden doll Tom Cruise.

Never got over him in Topgun saying "I have got bogeys all over me"

Well use an handkerchief and blow your nose
Old Jun 20th 2008, 6:44 am
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

Nic Cage has got to be the worst actor ever..

Face Off WTF was that about
Old Jun 20th 2008, 6:45 am
South Yarra Sheila

JoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
The Golden Compass
Titanic
Peacemaker
Austin Powers
South Park
The Simpsons (very dissapionted)
A clockwork Orange (wtf?)
Rocky Horror Picture Show
Ghost
Grease
The Goonies
Daddy Day Care (think I was bored)
Ace Ventura

thats just off the top of my head.
The Golden Compass -I thought that was pretty magical and feel good. Agree with all the others tho
Old Jun 20th 2008, 6:47 am
BE Enthusiast

seat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to all

How can you be disappointed with the Simpsons? What did you really expect apart from a 90 minute episode that would be different from a 30 minute one?

I enjoyed it, nice and simple and didn't require using the brain to work out what was going on....Now thats my type of film
Old Jun 20th 2008, 6:50 am
South Yarra Sheila

JoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seat151
How can you be disappointed with the Simpsons? What did you really expect apart from a 90 minute episode that would be different from a 30 minute one?

I enjoyed it, nice and simple and didn't require using the brain to work out what was going on....Now thats my type of film
I didn't think it had the wit content of the episodes tho' there were a few funny moments not enough to warrant the length. But then I use to love The League of Gentlemen series but the film wasn't half as good. Something seems to get lost when the feature lengths are made.
Old Jun 20th 2008, 6:53 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

White Men can't Jump
Old Jun 20th 2008, 6:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Any Austin Powers film- I won't even watch the trailers
Anything (serious) with that plank Kiera Knightly-she just can't act
Any American "teen " movie (I'm way too old)
Titanic- couldn't engage suspension of disbelief: no way would steerage evr be allowed to meet with upper class- dross drivel, and no one had bothered to read any facts about the period or shipping rules!
Star Wars 4- fell asleep!!
Last half of Rocky Horror- love the first bit but the script meanders badly and I think Richard couldn't think of a convincing ending (not that I would do any better)

There are more... but that would be boring too! Everyone has their own opinions- don't even get me started on Blair Witch and other awful "horror" movies- I tend to giggle!
Caroline
Old Jun 20th 2008, 7:01 am
BE Enthusiast

The S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by The S's
Arachnid.

Got to be a joke film, microphone boom was in most shots and spiders were made out of pipe cleaners. They even made a second movie:curse:

Snake eyes also. Nic Cage has got to be the worst actor ever..

Sean
OOOHHH. Also any film by Spike Lee.

How come he can get away with such racism. Surely it works both ways?
Old Jun 20th 2008, 7:01 am
BE Enthusiast

NigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond repute

Long time ago I was a cinema projectionist, there were two films that I remember, Shadows by John Cassavetes and the other On the Bowery, both were rubbish but I think On the Bowery pipped Shadows for being just that teeny bit more bad. Both films had five reels and with both of them I swapped reels 2 & 4 around, so the order of the reels was 1,4,3,2,5 and nobody noticed.
Old Jun 20th 2008, 7:04 am
BE Enthusiast

seat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to all

Any Harry Potter and Lord of the rings film.

Just don't get them
Old Jun 20th 2008, 7:04 am
South Yarra Sheila

Sunshine - sci-fi film with cillian murphy-depressing and yukky
Old Jun 20th 2008, 7:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Any Lord of the rings film.

Blasphemy, go wash your mouth out with soap
Old Jun 20th 2008, 7:42 am
BE Enthusiast

matt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond repute

I'm suprised Pearl Harbour hasn't been mentioned more.
So I'll mention Pearl Harbour.

Jesus H Christ that was painful. It was like Ben won the war. How many clichés in one movie? Never actually saw the very end, we left as it cut to children playing a field in soft light.

j
Old Jun 20th 2008, 7:45 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

blair witch project and cloverfield if I want to watch a crappy home movie then I have plenty at home I'm damned if I'm going to pay for them!!

Royal tenenbaums is a crock

and the simpsons movie was good for the airplane as I could fall asleep and wake up and continue watching without noticing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.