Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Woo Hoo Fairy Liquid has arrived

Woo Hoo Fairy Liquid has arrived

Old Jul 10th 2011, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of
Default Woo Hoo Fairy Liquid has arrived

Walked into Coles last week to find a beautiful display of Fairy Liquid (original AND Lemon varieties) $3 a bottle. First time I have seen it here, they also had dishwasher tablets.

Just love the smell of Fairy it reminds me of Mum washing up when I was a kid
Old Jul 10th 2011, 11:55 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Woo Hoo Fairy Liquid has arrived

Okkkkk, backs away slowly. <thought I'd heard it all, but find I haven't>

Old Jul 10th 2011, 9:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

And they also have Confort softener now- love it!!
Old Jul 10th 2011, 11:05 pm
Rhino with a big horn!

Rambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond repute

Daughter: Mummy why are your hands so soft?

Liverpool Mum: Because I'm only 14.

Old Jul 10th 2011, 11:42 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rambi
Daughter: Mummy why are your hands so soft?

Liverpool Mum: Because I'm only 14.

I think I used this piccie on LouiseR
Attached Thumbnails Woo Hoo Fairy Liquid has arrived-scouser05.jpg  
Old Jul 10th 2011, 11:45 pm
Rhino with a big horn!

Rambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
I think I used this piccie on LouiseR
That was the cartoon I was looking for but I was searching for Liverpool mum rather than scouse mum I guess coming from the suburbs of Liverpool, you knew what it was called
Old Jul 10th 2011, 11:47 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rambi
That was the cartoon I was looking for but I was searching for Liverpool mum rather than scouse mum I guess coming from the suburbs of Liverpool, you knew what it was called
Watch it sunshine. !

Old Jul 11th 2011, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

"Now hands that do dishes can feel soft as your face, with mild green, Fairy liquid"

I can almost feel the bubbles now.
Old Jul 11th 2011, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

odyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to behold

was it not always here? I hadnt noticed - I did though buy lots because I am one of these bulk click and collect online shoppers who mass buys anything that comes on offer. (aka sucker for a sale)

The dishwasher tabs are good too - better than the finish ones I was using.
Old Jul 12th 2011, 9:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Not in my local woolies- will have to trek over to Coles. Used to use the washing powder as it was great for those with skin allergies like my daughter. Wonder if that is coming?
Old Jul 12th 2011, 11:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
Not in my local woolies- will have to trek over to Coles. Used to use the washing powder as it was great for those with skin allergies like my daughter. Wonder if that is coming?
I hope so! It's the only washing powder that doesn't bring me out in a rash!! I'm permanently itching at the moment.
Old Jul 12th 2011, 11:35 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

A contender for The Most Tedious Joke To Tell Ever ...

------------------------------
A guy goes into a seafood restaurant and asks to see the dishes of the day. The waiter wheels over a trolley and the man examines the dishes.

"I'll have the little green squid with the hairy lip, please" says the man.

"Okay." replies the waiter and calls out "Gervais!!"

A little French chef appears with a large knife, the waiter instructs the chef to kill the little green squid with the hairy lip.

Gervais is just about to slice at the poor squid when he notices a tear running down its face.

Gervais is touched, and admits that he hasn't the heart to kill the squid.

"Not to worry" says the waiter, and calls out "Hans!!" at which an enormous German bloke comes out of the kitchen.

"Sir", says the waiter, "this is Hans, the dishwasher. Hans, kill that squid!"

The dishwasher wields a huge rolling pin and is just about to bludgeon the little green squid with the hairy lip when it cringes back and gives a little cry.

"I am sorry sir, I just cannot kill the squid" Hans admits, his lower lip trembling.

"Well sir," says the waiter, "it just goes to show...

That Hans that do dishes, can be soft as Gervais. with mild green, hairy lip squid"
-------------------------
Old Jul 12th 2011, 11:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

In Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
That Hans that do dishes, can be soft as Gervais. with mild green, hairy lip squid"
-------------------------
*tumbleweed*

*church bell in distance*

*a gust of wind*

Old Jul 12th 2011, 11:50 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by In Exile
*tumbleweed*

*church bell in distance*

*a gust of wind*

If you ever find yourself burdened with too many friends then that joke will do the trick
Old Jul 13th 2011, 12:14 am
BE Enthusiast

In Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
If you ever find yourself burdened with too many friends then that joke will do the trick
with nearly 8000 posts you have a degree of flexibility and a generous tolerance buffer which allows you to crack the joke once without repercussions.
Once.

With about 20 posts, if I dared to crack the joke, my account would be deleted quicker than I could say 'That Hans...'

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.