Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Women you shouldn't really fancy ...

Women you shouldn't really fancy ...

Old Dec 14th 2005, 8:19 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Women you shouldn't really fancy ...

Hilda Ogden
Attached Thumbnails Women you shouldn't really fancy ...-hilda_ogden_258188.jpg  
Old Dec 14th 2005, 8:40 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glittababe
so you've seen your MIL's backside in that much detail hey?
Unfortunately yes, and although I am 40 it has scarred me for life!!
Old Dec 14th 2005, 11:22 pm

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ransi
Joanna Lumley?...

Nah, the teeth are a bit of a turn off, the way you can see her gums when she smiles.

What about Dawn French?

If she lost a few stone you would... wouldn't you?
Old Dec 15th 2005, 5:25 am
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Daniella Denby-Ash AKA 'Janey'!! Phwoooar!!

Come to think of it, her mum aint bad either!! (Zoe Wanamaker AKA Susan)

Now there's a thought......'(mother - daughter.......hmmmmmm)

Attached Thumbnails Women you shouldn't really fancy ...-dda.gif   Women you shouldn't really fancy ...-zw.gif  
Old Dec 15th 2005, 5:31 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Laura Bush

Old Dec 15th 2005, 6:14 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by lionheart
Laura Bush

I'd rather do Basil Brush. Foxy!
Old Dec 15th 2005, 6:18 am
Give us a kiss

Biddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by A dogs life
Nah, the teeth are a bit of a turn off, the way you can see her gums when she smiles.

What about Dawn French?

Er.....no
Old Dec 15th 2005, 6:22 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

What about Dawn French?

She was running late and someone told her to haul ass............ she had to make 3 trips
Old Dec 15th 2005, 6:23 am
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

What about Dawn French?

I would now!!!

Being a lover of the feminine form in all it's guises.....I think she has a fantastic womanly body, oh and an amazing rack!! In fact, that is what I think I am trying to say - great rack Dawn!!
Old Dec 15th 2005, 6:25 am
Give us a kiss

Biddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
I would now!!!

Being a lover of the feminine form in all it's guises.....I think she has a fantastic womanly body, oh and an amazing rack!! In fact, that is what I think I am trying to say - great rack Dawn!!
You'd need to do the old flour test before getting down to business though.
Old Dec 15th 2005, 6:26 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Biddy
Minger
Old Dec 15th 2005, 6:26 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Biddy

Just smack her ass and ride in on the ripples
Old Dec 15th 2005, 6:30 am
Account Closed

Just smack her ass and ride in on the ripples
Just think of the soapy txx wxxx she'd give ya though

Anyway, it's a well known fact - fat birds are better in the sack as they appreciate it more, they never know where the next one is coming from!!!
Old Dec 15th 2005, 6:38 am
Banned

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
Just think of the soapy txx wxxx she'd give ya though

Anyway, it's a well known fact - fat birds are better in the sack as they appreciate it more, they never know where the next one is coming from!!!
Yeah that's great but would you appreciate it? She should be the 'Priest of Dibley' and remain celibate.
Old Dec 15th 2005, 6:41 am
Account Closed

Yeah that's great but would you appreciate it? She should be the 'Priest of Dibley' and remain celibate.
Every hole's a goal!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.